Here we go, the second eviction means we’re in full swing of the season. All signs point to either Monte or Danielle getting the boot tonight, and I really haven’t been following enough to actually know who it will be. It’s been a super busy week and I haven’t had much time to do anything, let alone track what is going on in the house. It kind of sucks because I’ve been really enjoying following the season so far. That said, things go back to normal on Saturday and I’ll be back to feed watching all day.
I gotta be honest, I’ll be a bit disappointed if Monte goes tonight, simply because I feel Alex is such an awesome player, and I really enjoy her and her sister. They’re 100x less annoying than Liz and Julia, and both actually know the game. Enough gushing over them, let’s just right into the feeds
- 7:00pm – They are doing the weekly recap episode. I assume it will take about an hour like it did last week
- 7:55pm – Highlights from the past week, which is helpful considering I missed half of this week. Jason and Shelby issue? Weird
- Shelby not knowing who Jeff is was great
- I like Jeff as a comp host more than his weird interviews. He should do it weekly
- 8:20pm – Finally, live eviction ceremony
- Shane: Monte
- Morgan: Danielle
- Justin: Monte
- Shelby: Danielle
- Jason: Monte
- Whitney: Danielle
- Neeley: Monte
- Scott: Danielle
- Now tallying the votes:
- Monte was evicted
- 9:00pm – HoH Competition time!
- Played in rounds. They need to figure out the longest piece of a weird bar code
- Rounds are 15 minutes
- Ok, they have to go through and try to see which one is the biggest from this bunch of black bars
- Round 1 over, no winners.
- After a few rounds, we have an HoH winner… Mr Scott
- This means Kryssie and whoever will be nominated. America will nominate one of the plastics, and they’ll end up going home anyway. Yay, America’s Vote?
- 10:00pm – Minutes after entering the house, Danielle was already telling America that we need to nominate one of them. What the hell is this shit? They can’t win HoH, so they’re going to leech off of us to save their asses? Screw that. If one of the plastics are nominated this week, I’m going to call this season a bust.
- You don’t control HoH 3x in a row and end up losing allies two out of those three weeks. That’s not Big Brother.
- 10:15pm – Morgan is starting to lose it because of the havenot.
- Look, I don’t want to bitch about it. You have to feel bad considering they are going old-school HN with just slop and no bullshit like BB18 with addons (bread, candy, marshmellows, etc). Then you factor in that they have no control over it, and it’s just going to alternate between the plastics until they’re all gone
Ok, I’m off for the night.