Player profile for Jag Bains
Player profile for Matthew Klotz
Player profile for Cameron Hardin
Jury, AFP
Player profile for Bowie Jane
Player profile for Felicia Cannon
Player profile for Cirie Fields
Player profile for America Lopez
Player profile for Blue Kim
Player profile for Cory Wurtenberger
Player profile for Mecole Hayes
Player profile for Jared Fields
Player profile for Izzy Gleicher
Player profile for Red Utley
Player profile for Hisam Goueli
Player profile for Reilly Smedley
Player profile for Kirsten Elwin
Player profile for Luke Valentine

Big Brother 14 – Ashley and Ian Go On A Date (Photos)

July 16, 2012 | 3 Comments
Author Avatar
Author: Steve Beans

Every season there are a few moments that are really fun to watch.  Last year I really enjoyed watching the house try to play a prank on Adam and him not caring at all, while enjoying the peace and quiet.    This year we get an early one with a date the house set up between Ashley and Ian.   Here is a recap in photos…

Big Brother 14 Ian preparing for his date

Ian ready and nervous for his big date with Ashley

big brother 14 ashley

Ashley getting all dolled up for the date

danielle looking jealous about the date

Danielle looking jealous Ashley is getting the attention

Continue this after the jump..

The date started off really funny with the two acting like they were strangers meeting for nearly the first time.  Ian was talking about his new age sleeping technique on a slope, and his diet that he’s trying.  Ashley went along with it and it was really fun to watch the two chat it up.  Dancing around the talk of Big Brother while trying to be funny and cute.

big brother 14 britney serving

Britney acting as the waitress for the evening

big brother 14 ian chatting

Ian chatting with Ashley about organic versus inorganic

big brother 14 ian and ashley on a date

Ashley trying to understand what Ian is talking about

Then the date took a ‘game’ turn and he two went off on a long conversation about people in the house, where each other stands, etc.  I’m starting to feel bad for Ian now because he’s incredibly smart, sees exactly what’s going on in the house and there is little he can really do about it.  Even Ashley hinted that he’s a threat because of his intelligence, Boogie mentioned it as well, and others have given him the same impression.

However, what Ian realizes is the same thing I realize, he’s not even an ounce of a threat right now.  He’s so low of a threat that I’d be more scared to have Kalia or Porsche back in the house.  His brains may come into play in about 5% of the competitions, if that, where the physical and social aspect of the game (in addition to flat out luck) pretty much takes up the other 95%.

The only scary thing he does have going for him is that he clearly sees the big picture and could slowly form bonds like he’s doing with Ashley.  He realizes that the coaches are in control, yet they’re playing for 1/5th of the cash of the actual competitors. When he hears things like Ashley just willing to vote with whatever her team decides, that certainly scares him because it takes away power from the players and puts it all in the hands of the four coaches.

Enough rambling about the game, it was still very entertaining to watch, and I totally cracked up when Wil and Kara delivered the food then did this little performance with napkins.  Hilarious!

Overall, it was a fun thing to watch and hopefully more of that will happen this season.

big brother 14 date wrapped up

The date is all wrapped up

Here is the gallery of the date photos:

Notify of
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Follow Us

Don't Miss An Update

Enter your email here to be notified of any new posts or feed updates! Your email will not be shared

Big Brother Stats

Most Votes Received

Name Wins
Cameron Hardin 14
Kirsten Elwin 13
Jag Bains 12
Reilly Smedley 12
Brandon Frenchie 11

Most Nominated

Name Wins
Felicia Cannon 8
Taylor Hale 6
Brittany Hoopes 5
Terrance Higgins 5
Xavier Prather 5

Most Veto Wins

Name Wins
Jag Bains 7
Michael Bruner 5
Brittany Hoopes 4
Kyland Young 3
Xavier Prather 3

Most HOH Wins

Name Wins
Matt Turner 3
Bowie Jane 3
Michael Bruner 3
Monte Taylor 3
Cameron Hardin 3
More stats to come!
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x