Big Brother 15 – CBS Releases More Info On Feeds
- BIG BROTHER’s 24/7 Live Feeds Move to CBS.com with New Features Added
- Full Episodes Available On CBS’s New iOS App
- TVGN is the New Home of Big Brother After Dark
BIG BROTHER debuts its new season on the CBS Television Network Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) in a big fashion across all screens. New this year, fans can access the show’s popular 24/7 Live Feeds subscription service directly on CBS.com, watch full episodes via the CBS App for iOS, and catch a curated live feed from the house during the late-night hours on the TVGN entertainment network.
In addition to this season’s new multiplatform offerings, Big Brother 15 will continue to offer fans opportunities to use social media to unlock exclusive content, impact the house and interact with this season’s houseguests.
“We’re building on BIG BROTHER’s major strides in interactivity – including primetime reality TV’s first live Twitter vote – by bringing the show’s die-hard fans even more opportunities to impact components of the show and interact with this season’s houseguests,” said Rob Gelick, the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital Platforms for CBS Interactive Entertainment. “Fans will have the most immersive, 360-degree BIG BROTHER experience ever, across every possible screen, including social media integrations, the Live Feeds on CBS.com, and full episodes on the CBS App.”
The social, interactive and multiplatform features fans can look forward to this season include:
- BIG BROTHER Live Feeds on CBS.com: The BIG BROTHER Live Feeds are moving home to CBS.com. Available via subscription on a season-long or monthly basis, the Live Feeds will provide an exclusive all-access pass to the BIG BROTHER house. Fans will have access to the features they know and love – like subscriber-only web chat, four different live feeds, multiple camera angles, quad-camera view, and live stream playback – along with new features like live feed highlights, offering bookmarks of key moments in the house; the ability to rewind within live playback; House Guest status updates; and more. For mo re information or to sign-up for an Early Bird Special, fans can visit: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/ (As in past years, CBS may delay and/or black out the webcast on occasion in order to preserve the drama for BIG BROTHER television viewers).
- BIG BROTHER Live Feeds on Mobile Devices: In addition to watching on CBS.com, subscribers will also be able to access the BIG BROTHER Live Feeds on mobile devices by visiting cbs.com/bblivefeeds/ from their mobile browser.
- BIG BROTHER on the CBS App: iPhone and iPad users can catch up on full episodes of BIG BROTHER on the CBS App, where they will also be able follow and join the social media conversation around the show, view photo s and get details on the cast. As in previous years, full-length episodes and clips will also be available on CBS.com and across select CBS Audience Network partner sites.
- CBS.com’s BIG BROTHER Live Chat: The weekly “BIG BROTHER Live Chat” web series returns with host, and former BIG BROTHER House Guest, Jeff Schroeder. Every Friday, Schroeder will take questions directly from fans via BIG BROTHER Connect and interview House Guests and series experts in a live online webcast.
- CBS.com’s BIG BROTHER Memorable Moments: Fans will be treated to “BIG BROTHER Memorable Moments,” a new mini series featuring a look back at some of the more memorable moments of the last 14 seasons.
In addition, here is where you’ll find Big Brother this season:
- BIG BROTHER on The CBS Television Network: BIG BROTHER returns Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Following the premiere, BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly – Sundays (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT, beginning June 30), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2) and the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 PM live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3).
- BIG BROTHER on TVGN: Starting this summer, TVGN (TV Guide Network) will become the exclusive television destination for BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK, a curated live feed from the BIG BROTHER house during the late-night hours. BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK will air two hours, seven nights a week (12:00-2:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning Wednesday, June 26. During its premiere week, BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK will air commercial-free on TVGN. To locate TVGN on basic cable, viewers can visit www.tvgn.tv for a channel finder.
It sounds like Big Brother has learned a little from Glass House and Big Brother Canada and will be allowing users to have some sort of impact on the house. Hopefully it’s more than just the vote on what type of food the ‘have nots’ will be forced to eat that week. Big Brother 15 could end up being a really interactive experience that could make watching the feeds more than just sitting there on hot summer days watching a computer screen.
If you want to sign up for the live feeds, and I’m sure you do, you can save 20% off by signing up for a season pass now. You won’t be re-billed and you’ll get complete access to all the CBS has to offer.