Big Brother 16 – Power of Veto Results, Evening Feeds
When nominations were revealed, and we found out that Donny was on the block, needless to say we, along with quite a few other people were pretty nervous. It’s no secret that I’m pulling for Donny early on. Who isn’t? The guy is one of the few ‘real’ people in the house, so losing him first would have sucked.
Well, it’s not going to happen this week. In a situation where he really needed it, Donny became the first Power of Veto winner of Big Brother 16!
What does this mean? That our streaking smurf (Joey) will likely be the replacement nominee and is in serious jeopardy of going home this Thursday. That would be pretty funny considering she was going to be part of ‘Team America’, and I’m sure the conspiracy theories will start if Paola is the one to remain this week (production got involved!!)
Ok, now that the feeds are back, let’s get to some blogging…
- 4:45pm – Amber and Caleb are in the beehive talking about the situation. He asked her if she would vote for Joey should she be the replacement nominee. Amber is on board. Both consider Paola a weak player and want to keep her around for a bit longer.
- 4:54pm – Hayden and Nicole talking in the HN room. Hayden also feels Caleb may put up Joey.
- 5:01pm – Victoria pulls Frankie into the beehive room to talk about her big secret. She has hair extensions. Holy crap. I think she’s trying out for a soap opera after Big Brother.
- 5:15pm – Caleb is in the hive talking to Joey. He is letting her know that it’s a possibility she’ll be the replacement nominee.
- 7:20pm – I had to watch the premiere of Girl Meets World (so what, don’t judge). Back to the feeds to see what’s happening.
- 7:30pm – Joey and Brittany are whispering to each other in the havenot room. Joey thinks she is going up, which is good because it should give her more time to campaign.
- 7:45pm – Mostly whispering on the feeds. Joey and Britt still talking game in the havenot room. Derrick and Amber chatting in the fire room.
- 7:52pm – Amber to Derrick “I never thought I’d be sharing a room with a guy from Rhode Island”. Weird. Is Rhode Island some exotic place?
- 8:10pm – Derrick is in the bathroom with Joey, Brittany and Christine talking about how much he loves his wife. He is totally looking to get some action when he gets home.
- 8:30pm – Everyone is sitting around chatting in various rooms. They are hoping to go outside at some point, but I’m not sure it will happen tonight. I wonder how many are smokers this season.
Gallery for today:
Check back for more updates!