Big Brother 16 – What We Know So Far
Episode 1 is in the books, the summer is officially underway! I cannot believe it. It is always a surreal feeling watching the first episode and learning more about the people I’ve been trying to analyze for the past week. Here are some notes from the top of my head:
- First, it sounds like the twist will be both HoH’s will select two nominees. I’d think all 6 of them would then compete (like the PoV) and the winner is the final HoH of the week. This way, the temp HoH’s will have to choose their nominees based on someone they can beat rather than someone they want to send home.
- Donnie is clearly more Forrest Gump than Duck Dynasty. I love him already, I hope he sticks around for awhile.
- The only thing that comes to my mind when Nicole speaks is Fargo.
- What in the world was up with the random crunches? I am still trying to wrap my head around that nonsense.
- Amber falling from the endurance competition was the worst throwing of a challenge I’ve ever seen, not counting when someone drops after deals are made.
- Paola is the early favorite for the most annoying houseguest of the year. POW POW
Ok, I also forgot to mention that Frankie won HoH, at least for now. Tomorrow night the remaining 8 houseguests will enter the house and do it all over again (although it’s already been recorded. I’ll pretend it’s live)
Julie also announced details on Team America. We will be voting on a 3 person alliance who will do secret things for us depending on what we choose. We all know Frankie is likely in (thanks to the million mentions of his sister), but that can also be a curse for him. I remember America’s player was not really a fun time for him (Eric?) and ruined his game.
Sign up to the live feeds, only a few hours left to save 20%!