Picture of Victoria if you forgot who she is
It’s Monday in the Big Brother house, and it feels like it. I didn’t even do an overnight report because nothing of interest happened. A lot of general chatter, but nothing exciting. The biggest thing that happened was the continued spreading of the Team America rumor (Zach related to BB15’s Amanda). Speaking of, what a lame mission. They totally should have had Team America spread the rumor of a houseguest related to someone famous. We would have been able to watch Frankie freak out because everyone already thinks he’s related to Ariana Grande (by everyone, I mean nobody). Shit, I bet 75% of the house wouldn’t even know who Ariana Grande is except for a name they heard in passing recently.
I hate to break the news to Frankie, but until only a few months ago, his sister was basically only known to kids, or parents with kids old enough to watch Nickelodeon. Also, even if people knew her, it was as the girl with the super annoying voice on one of those shows. I still don’t blame him for keeping it a secret, but let’s not act like you’re related to Tom Hanks.
Ranting done, here are some pluggies…
Here are the daily updates….
- 8:55am – The house is sleeping, but I expect them to wake up relatively early today in order to prep for the veto meeting.
- 9:15am – Feeds down for wakeup call.
- 9:35am – The house is up and getting ready for the veto meeting. Here is a picture of Cody for the girls
- 12:40pm – I was out for a bit, veto nomination spoilers (if you call them that)
Jocasta removed – Devin is on the block
- 12:50pm – Zach is trying to form an official alliance with Derrick, Hayden and Cody. So many alliances. (calling quad kings)
- 5:20pm – Went out for a bit, it appears Devin is not going to bother campaigning. This is going to be a fun week
- 9:00pm – Holy boring feeds. Devin, do something. Are you going to go out quietly?
Feeds went down for a little while, when they returned, it must have been because they told Frankie the sad news. His grandfather passed away. They returned with him sitting around the couch telling stories of his grandfather. Very sad.
Note. Frankie said he is staying in the game. His family would have requested otherwise if they needed him to come home for this. He is now playing for the memory of his grandfather.
Check back for more!