I have a feeling it’s going to be one of those days in the Big Brother 16 house. Laying around, getting sun, doing nothing. If you take away all the people watching every move you make, and the endless paranoia about others plotting against you, it sounds like a pretty great way to spend a summer.
Considering it’s a fairly slow day, I want to thank all my new followers this summer, and hope you enjoy my dry sense of humor all summer.
Like my updates? Buy me coffee! – Donate Here 🙂
Here they are….
- 10:20am – The house mulling around. Some are already out by the pool (Amber, Britt, Nicole) while others either get ready to go out, or are still sleeping.
- 10:30am – Brittany tells us of the poem Hayden wrote for her. “You’re a mom, you have nice boobs” Short and sweet
- 11:20am – Everyone still hanging by the pool. They are pretending to be Julie asking fake questions, and Britt asks Frankie what he hopes about the twists. He said he wants America to be involved more (I wonder why). He is dying for MVP
- 12:20pm – House is done from their hard morning getting sun. More people waking up, others preparing lunch. Afternoons are real boring in the house when nobody is campaigning.
- 12:35pm – Nicole talking to Christine about her conversation with Caleb. Apparently Caleb thinks Amber blew him off because of having a period. The guy is in denial.
- 12:45pm – Nicole, Cody and Christine talking about how people look in person vs tv. Julie Chen looks better in person, Rachel looks like a dinosaur in person, and Jeff looks better in person.
- 2:30pm – Feeds were a bit slow for a little while, but shortly before lockdown started, Joey went around to everyone pushing for a vote. She’s doing a terrible job campaigning and it will likely amount to nothing, but finally a little game talk. It’s also really weird how she finishes ‘serious’ conversations by raising her voice and saying weird things. Clearly not very comfortable with this game.
Really slow day in the house. Going to watch the veto competition tonight and likely post a recap of the episode. If anything exciting happens tonight, I will post about that as well.