Hello Everyone! It’s my last day writing, I have had a wonderful experience. I’m sure your ready for Steve to come back. He will be back tomorrow. But thank you for reading everything that I have wrote and accepting me. Now about the house guests. Becky put up a fight last night and is happy she’s still here. Clay is most likely safe this week cause of Shelli’s deal with James. Jackie and Meg are most likely safe also because they’re good friends with James the man in power. Will James stay true to Shelli, Johnny Mac, and Clay. We’ll find out sometime today! It’s nomination day! Julia is in and had a little fight with Austin already and she hasn’t even been in for 24 hours yet. So sad that Jason is gone it will be different without him. I’m having troubles telling who is who with the twins.
- 9:30pm- They had the wake up call at 9 this morning and most of them disregarded it. But Johnny Mac is eating breakfast.
- I figured out who is nominated. James nominated Clay and Shelli. Some of you are happy I am sure but I personally like them. So you can’t trust James he pretty much stuck a knife in both of their backs.
- 4:30pm- Shelli and Clay are talking to James about why he put them on the block. He said because they will always have each other’s back so he wants one of them gonna and it benefits his game. Liz, Julia, Austin, and Vanessa are talking and trying to figure out what they’re gonna do their 2 alliance members are on the block. Meg, Jackie, and Johnny Mac are in the kitchen eating and talking about nominations.
- 5:30pm- Austin and Vanessa are reassuring Shelli that they’re there for her and are her best friends. Clay is in the diary room. James main target is Clay. Most of the house guests are in the kitchen cooking.
- 7:00pm- They’re not doing very much very very quiet this evening. Becky, Johnny Mac, and Clay are chatting about James betraying him.
- 8:15pm- The twins, James, Austin, and Steve are hanging out in the bathroom. Shelli and Clay are in the kitchen making some food.
- 9:30pm- Shelli and Clay are laying in bed and Shelli is very upset crying a lot and Clay is just trying to comfort her. Julia, Steve, and Johnny Mac are talking about Jason. Liz is upstairs talking to James and thanking him for not putting her or Julia up and she said she owes him.
Don’t forget to check out big brother after dark on right now on your cables providers POP channel! Again, thank you for having me I loved this experience! I’ll be back in the comment section with the rest of you guy’s now and maybe I can help Steve out again one day! 🙂 Goodnight!