Wow, only 5 episodes to go after tonight. Can you believe it? It’s been a long and fun summer writing about this show. But, I just took a final glance at the remaining schedule and it really crept up on me. The last episodes are: Tonight (eviction), Sunday (regular), Tuesday (eviction), Wednesday (eviction), Sunday (regular), Wednesday (finale). Just like that.
Anyway, to spare you details, I spent most of the day in the bathroom. I have no clue what is going to happen tonight, but unless something major changed over the past 24 hours, it will be Julia.
Before I get into the update, there are not many chances for final plugs. Next season, I don’t plan on asking for any personal donations (unless I get a surprise LA trip again). Instead, a goal for my wife and myself is to start doing a lot more charity work. I already have a few walks up lined up for next summer, but that’s next summer. My wife is going to participate in a Walk to End Alzheimer’s. All proceeds go directly to the charity, and I would assume they are tax deductible. So, if you’d like to donate to this cause – click here for her page. Any amount is appreciated!
- 5:15pm – Watching the terrible NFL pre-game show. Big Brother can’t come on soon enough
- 6:00pm – Ok, here we are. Big Brother time!
- Julie – Tonight, the curtain closes on the sister act.
- Time for clips of these past few days.
- There will plenty of whining and crying in these clips of Julia/Liz
- Julia is Liz’s knight in shining armor!
- Vanessa talks to John about Austin and Liz still being a target. Well, duh.
- (note: I bet they’re wishing they held on to Becky one more week. Only one with the guts to go after Vanessa)
- Ohh here are Vanessa’s 3 demands lol
- Liz can’t believe Vanessa is asking for those demands. Really? Where have you been all summer. Of course Vanessa is asking for demands.
- 6:17pm – Commercial Break
- 6:19pm – And we’re back.
- Julie does a quick talk with the house.
- Tells them it’s been 85 days
- She is going to give them videos of their families (Steve may wet himself)
- John’s family… Austin’s siblings… Vanessa’s girlfriend… Twins family… Steve’s mom.. and he is losing it
- They should have had Vanessa’s girlfriend in one of her fancy rooms in the mansion.
- 6:24pm – Commercial break
- 6:26pm – We’re back. Jury clip time
- James has to come into the jury house and scare everyone. Love him.
- James – whine and whiskey = lingerie parties lol
- Votes –
- Liz gushes over Julia in her speech
- Julia does the same to Liz. Kind of sweet speeches.
- Austin – Julia
- John – Julia
- Vanessa – Julia
- 6:38pm – I saw Julia enter the house. I wish I was there to see her leave. I miss LA
- Julie tries to hint how stupid a move it was to pick Austin for POV
- Julia – ‘when he started to date my sister, I kind of joined in’.. woah. score for Austin
- They showed goodbye messages, but none of Vanessa.
- 6:49pm – HoH time
- This is the competition where he the players have to bring 10 eggs from one side to another through the chicken wire. It could take a little while. I’m not sure how much they’ll show on the feeds after this, so I won’t even recommended checking it out.
- Early notes – Austin is cruising. Could be his competition. We get to hear about how JUDAS TOOK OVER
- Anyway I’ll start a new thread to update this competition. Let’s hope it’s on the feeds. Last year they skimped out on the egg comp
check back for updates