John, don’t you know that on Thursday’s in the Big Brother house, you’re supposed to lounge around and accept defeat?
To summarize this morning… John pulled Meg into the HN room and spilled everything he knew to her. He started by talking about double eviction how John wanted to send Vanessa home, but Steve wanted Jackie out for whatever reason, and they couldn’t come to an agreement on it. At that point, John and Steve had a general pact not to go after each other, and could almost say kind of aligned. So, John wasn’t going to go against his buddies wishes and use the PoV to screw up his plan.
John went on to tell Meg about Steve being the lapdog of that group and this is their chance to actually take him out rather than send another person home and likely lose James next week (which is exactly what I said would happen if John goes home in my rankings thread). To be fair, I said James really screwed things up when Audrey spilled everything to him and they had a great chance to control the house, but he’s been given quite a few chances, and this may be his (and Meg’s) final one.
Let’s jump right in…
- 1:20pm – I wasn’t able to mention, Meg spoke with Austin earlier in the day, and he reassured her everything was ok. He did defend Steve quite heavily and Meg was curious about that, but that was about it. Now, the feeds are back live, and they’re talking again…
- Austin is trying to defuse the situation yet again. He said he and the twins chose Meg and James to work with over Steve and Vanessa
- Meg is sounding like she is buying it
- Meg thinks it feels ‘schemey’, wondering why John waited until today to talk to them.
- They finishes up with Austin and Meg goes to Steve
- Meg said she is coming to Steve because she doesn’t believe what John is saying.
- Steve said in the future, when he’s on the block, he’ll approach them for a vote. This is because Meg was concerned Steve wasn’t even campaigning
- 1:35pm – Talk breaks up. Meg and James alone now
- Scratch that, they whispered a little before Steve came in.
- Steve said he didn’t realize until zingbot how much he talks about his mother.
- …. And that’s about the end of John’s game. Talks have broken up. Nobody cares. They will probably vote out John tonight and then James/Meg will wonder where their game went wrong.
- 1:50pm – Austin having a quick talk about how dangerous John is and how he’s wearing his headband like Rambo.
- 1:58pm – After things settle down, Vanessa heads to bed. John enters the room to change…
- Vanessa tells him sorry, she has to go with the house. It’s too risky. She’s one person. She tried
- Note – Very smart by Vanessa to give John a secret shot. It’s going to make voting for her much easier if she’s in the final 2.
Check back for updates