Well, that was quite the double eviction. I’m still trying to wrap my head around it all. Trying to wrap my head around Steve’s move. Apparently he did not want to win (shocker), and isn’t quite the genius made out to be as he incorrectly got the correct answer (if that makes sense). Don’t get me wrong, he is incredibly smart, but I don’t think he’s an Ian with a photographic memory. Just very intelligent.
I have not had a chance to listen to the feeds since they returned as I took an hour break, but I want to find out what Steve’s intention was. Why Meg and Jackie? Yes, JMJ are a tight alliance, but he does remember that there is a set of biological twins in the house who will never go against each other, right? JMJ may have been tight, but Lizulia are much tighter than the three of them combined. Plus with their own ‘Mountain’ (GoT reference) protecting them, there is almost no way at least one of those three does not make it to the final 3 at this point. I still think Vanessa is going to win, but the twins and the mountain will be right there as well.
Anyway here are some feed updates:
- 7:45pm – I turned on the feeds and Steve had a brief conversation with James.
- He actually asked James if he thinks it’s a good idea to go in the HN room and just sit there. Not talk. Just sit there.
- Yes, Becky and Meg are in the HN room packing up Jackie’s things.
- James told him he would be better off waiting until he actually had something to say.
- Note – It’s pretty funny how they had a big debate today over which hand Clay had a bowl in, and that was one of the questions.
- 8:15pm – Becky and John are talking
- Steve asked John not to use the veto
- Becky goes to join the HN room to chat with them.
- Meg said Steve needs to go in there and talk, but raises her voice. They say he’ll run with that tone
- Meg thinks she’s going to be up there every week now
- She tells John that she’s not upset at him
- Becky is telling the house what they already know, Vanessa is a master manipulator.
- Meg is upset because Steve said he was going to put up the people who were mean to him, but they weren’t
- 8:45pm – Steve enters to talk
- Steve says that he heard Jackie was going to go after him.
- Meg said that’s false
- Becky is saying don’t trust that person who said Jackie was after him
- Meg said he should have at least come to them prior to noms
- Becky and Meg keep drilling Steve to not trust ‘that person’ (ie Vanessa)
- Steve said his main goal of going into the room was to tell them his feelings wouldn’t be hurt if they didn’t look at his pictures for HoH. They said that’s ridiculous, of course they will
- 9:15pm – Feeds went down to Jeff loops, we’ll see how long that lasts
- 9:45pm – Feeds still down. HoH comp likely going on
- 10:15pm – Feeds back. New HoH revealed….
- Liz won the HoH
- Liz is talking to Vanessa. Van is going to think through and ‘give her recommendations’. Early sign, Becky is screwed
- Ok, it’s late. Time for bed.
Check back for updates