I have to say, that was one of the better evictions I’ve seen on Big Brother in awhile. That is pretty sad to say considering it wasn’t exactly riveting, but I think it was the first time I was really shocked at a few of the votes. I guess I should take Thursday afternoons off more often. That said, I don’t think even Liz realize who she voted for seeing as her goodbye message contradicted her vote.
But, then Liz goes and wins HoH. So, that’s Big Brother for you
Let’s jump right into the feeds:
- 7:20pm – James is in the pantry talking with Meg on the four votes. They are trying to figure out the fourth (and apparently third, because they’re wrong about it. They think it was Audrey).
- 8:00pm – Just spent the last 40 minutes looking at the itinerary we received. My wife and I are not sitting together for 6 hour flights(!!!).. what do I do??
- Meanwhile, in the BB house, Austin is chatting with Jackie about how he wants to be friends with him after the show. James and John are sitting quietly in the bedroom laying on different beds
- Vanessa is talking to Shelli and thinks that Steve is the 4th vote
- 8:54pm – Steve is in the bathroom talking to the group trying to figure out who voted for James. haha
- Vanessa is pretty sure it wasn’t Steve who voted against them. Good thing she’s not a professional poker player or anything
- Audrey is chatting with Clay a little bit about what Vanessa said. Van is certain Steve didn’t vote for James (he did), but Audrey has a gut feeling it was him
- Now Clay is talking to Vanessa about Audrey being America’s Player. Oh boy
- HoH room time. Am I the only one who never cares about this? I’m sure if I was in the house, I’d like to see family pics and hear letters, but from feeds… Boring!
Check back for updates!