Happy double eviction day, everyone! Reminder, the NFL will be taking over CBS in many areas around the country tonight, so Big Brother will either be bumped to a different channel or shown later. Thanks, Roger! I’m not the biggest fan of Goodell, so even if scheduling isn’t his fault, I’m blaming him.
Feeds will be up and down today, so I’ll do my best to update you on anything in the house, but I can’t promise much. That said, I am going to keep a thread going simply because I don’t want a ‘last week’ to happen with sudden drama and I am not even prepared. Who knows, maybe the house will flip again and Vanessa will absolutely lose her mind. We can hope, right?
Plug – Instagram – Follow me. Do it! You know you want to
- 9:50pm – Becky is in the HN room…
- Meg is promising Becky she’s protected this week. By protected, she means ‘will probably go home second tonight’.
- Meg is explaining how she bought into Austin’s bull simply because he was partially honest about the situation in the house.
- Becky feels alright, she is accepting she is completely screwed the second Vanessa wins HoH.
- She is happy she made a big move, but it’s too bad her big move went bust.
- Becky said if she wins HoH again (assuming she survives the second one), she is going to try to finish what she started. Good luck with that
- 10:00pm – Feeds cut to Jeff Loops. Clay is the guest this week, and he said he considers himself in a relationship. lol
- 11:45pm – Still on loops. They’re probably rehearsing for tonight
- 2:00pm – Had a nap. I am up, and so are the feeds. Vanessa is talking to Austin and cohorts.
- Vanessa is helping them study, and they had info wrong (or right, I don’t know). Vanessa corrected them and said they’re probably intentionally feeding them false information.
- Austin – “Vanessa, not now!” .. woah
- He said nobody wants to risk this being in Steve’s hands, so they’re not intentionally tricking anyone.
- Vanessa doesn’t believe him, she asks who he’s putting up (if he wins)
- Steve, Johnny Mack with Becky as 3rd option.
- Vanessa doesn’t think they (J/J/M) would be ok with that because Becky was just in the room talking to them. They would. James is worried about his two girls. Austin is worried about his two. Nobody else matters for them.
- Vanessa says “here is the reality of the situation. I have been loyal to you since the beginning as these two girls. James sent home Jace. James sent home Clay” (it is a good thing James is keeping Vanessa for his own game lol)
- Austin leaves. Vanessa is saying “I don’t understand why he’s upset. I’m doing what’s best for him”. It’s true, she is. Far more than Shelli ever would. It’s hilarious that they’re keeping Vanessa because it’s going to turn around and bit them right in the butt
- The girls keep trying to get back to studying, and Vanessa is ranting about Austin’s attitude.
- 2:20pm – Steve walks in. They question him about the video they saw (which is what they’re memorizing). Steve tells Julia she’s in the wrong bed, but he likes the girl in the bed.
- 2:45pm – The house has died down for now.
Check back for updates