We’re roughly halfway through the season (man, it’s flying), yet only 5 people have been evicted so far with 12 people remaining in the house. Needless to say, there will be a double eviction or two in the upcoming weeks, which is always fun. I am still sad I missed the first endurance competition of the season, but obviously I had good reason.
I have a feeling it will be a relatively slow day on the feeds, but tomorrow there is a chance for a spark. Right now, Clay and Shelli have to remain civil with James in hopes he gets a change of heart and backdoors someone else. If he doesn’t use the PoV tomorrow, well all bets are off. I don’t expect massive fights, but I certainly don’t expect them to be all chummy with each other once reality sets in.
Ok, time for some updates:
- 8:30am – Most of the house is sleeping, but Shelli is still going with her punishment. I guess I was wrong on how brutal it is. She has already completed 1,600 out of 2,400 and has plenty of time remaining. In fact, she is taking a nap with Clay on the outside bed. I’d say the soccer ball punishment is worse mostly because she had to chase down the ball every shot.
- 11:25am – I zonked out, woke up thinking I was missing something exciting in the house. Nope. Clay in the pool, John washing dishes.
- 12:00pm – No changes. Shelli still doing her thing, John still at the sink.
- Note: I am going to start uploading my LA photos to my Instagram account, so if you’re not FB friends with me, you can follow me on Instagram here. As I posted, they said ‘no way’ to phones, so I have no pictures inside the Big Brother studio. I found it kind of odd and annoying when 3 kids popped in the green room and I then saw them on their phones, but they probably had better connections than me.
- 1:00pm – Shelli is still working on her chore, and John is STILL at the sink. Wow.
- 1:10pm – Vanessa talking a little game with Steve. She tries to go to sleep and is told to keep shining armor. ‘What the f, I thought I was allowed to sleep when she sleeps’, then BB tells her good job, so she’s done. I wish she had to do that all week.
- 1:50pm – The house is slowly starting to wake up. Vanessa is shining Jackie’s armor and trying to figure out how Jackie can shower
- 2:00pm – Shelli hit 2,000, so she has slowed down quite a bit. Granted, she did nap for a bit during that period.
- Even knights need to be clean
- 2:30pm – Taking a small break, be back shortly!
- 6:15pm – Back. I watched the CBS episode, really good one. The house is finally starting to draw their lines in the sand and it could get ugly over the next few weeks. Fun, but ugly. James is a beast.
- Also, Shelli finished her 2,400 punishment about 4 hours before the deadline. If she does go home, there will be a new curse of the 2,400
- And currently on the feed, Austin is laying with Liz on the couch, while Vanessa is taking a nap. She’s been polishing Jackie’s armor for 20 or so hours, she’s almost done that chore
- 7:45pm – House update – Shelli is roaming around the bathroom while Vanessa is sleeping. I think things will be interesting tomorrow when the PoV meeting is over.
- 8:20pm – Shelli and Clay are outside talking and plan on doing a last chance plea to James to strike a deal. They are going to confess on having a part in the Jason thing, and say they deserve a second chance. They’ll also say they will work with him, but I doubt James will really believe them after he bailed on the Shelli deal.
- 10:20pm – I was about to go to bed, but I see James talking with Shelli and Clay. Let’s see what is happening here
- They are making their pitch to stay, offering James safety, etc. I personally don’t think he’ll believe it, nor do I think he’ll use the veto. It would be pretty stupid because Shelli and Clay are quite the power couple, and cannot be trusted. James needs to keep his Meg/Jackie alliance going while trying to recruit other floaters.
- They suggest using the veto and putting Steve up because he’ll start winning comps
- James is playing along with the idea, but again, I think he’s just humoring them.
- 11:00pm – The conversation is just about wrapping up. I will see what James thinks and write something up in the AM
Check back for more updates!