Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Greetings! By the time most of you read this, Steve will be off on vacation. Safe travels! The feeds have been strange so far tonight. We’ll see what we get. If it looks like I’ve stopped mid-sentence, it’s probably because the feed jumped from a conversation somewhere to sleeping feeds.
And I’m back on the flashback and it’s a bit crazy, too. The times may not be accurate but the information will be good.
- 8:45 p.m. –
- Corey & Paulie in the kitchen
- Corey talking tough to him and saying that he needs to stop being so emotional. Paulie saying he just needed his couple of days. Corey telling him to go in a room by himself, get it out and when that’s over, come out and get back to being Paulie.
- They both agree it’s not about the money but about pride.
- 9:00 p.m. –
- Everybody seems to want to talk about their DR and we get the fish
- Nicole and Michelle are camped out on the big lounge chair. Paul is with them at the moment.
- Paul is saying he talked to Paulie, trying to be uplifting. He says Paulie has had a rough week. Paul says he told Paulie it is just a game and that he needs to get over it.
- 9:15 p.m. –
- Paulie, Michelle, Corey & Paul in Tokyo room discussing politics
- Michelle saying she voted Democrat for Bernie and that Twitter funds the Clinton campaign
- Paulie asks if she registered Democrat and she said she had never registered but just voted
- Paulie says he doesn’t vote in the primary
- 9:30 p.m. –
- James goes inside and Paulie joins the girls in the backyard.
- Paulie tells them that “Vic didn’t go for the putting Natalie up thing.” He says he hopes they can trust each other after all the stuff that went on because they are definitely going to need it.
- Paulie says he is contemplating going to Vic and telling him to put James up. He says if James was so quick betray Paulie, he will be quick to betray Vic. He says he will point out that Vic won’t be able to play in the HoH and he (Paulie) will guarantee that Vic won’t be on the block.
- He asks the girls what they think and they say go for it.
- 10:00 p.m. –
- CIA agent Paul is a hoot! This was my first time seeing it and I kept rooting for the “suspects” so he would have to keep going…
- Paul gets the place secure and all of a sudden another one goes off
- 10:45 p.m. –
- The characters are inside, waiting to be able to be able to swim
- Vic & Paulie playing pool
- Paulie tells Vic he never expected to feel anything about anyone.
- Vic says when you watch the show you think f*ck him but when you are in the house it’s totally different.
- Paulie tells Vic that he and Paul are is homies and he at least wants to protect them for one more week. He said Vic was the new competition beast after he leaves the house and he wants to protect the HoH for Vic and then “get the hell outta here and put my feet up”. Paulie says that he’s ready to leave the house this week but he won’t stay in the jury house. He says he’s claustrophobic and he will ask Big Brother to put him on a plane home.
- He says he wants to redeem his name and protect Vic & Paul. He says he is in this situation because of James and Corey is in a predicament because of him (Paulie). Paulie says if he can stay one more week, he will make sure the guys stay safe.
- 11:00 p.m. –
- James & Nat in bed. Nat saying it was a hard day for her. James tells her he has stronger feelings for her and Nat said she did, too, but hearing his earlier conversation broke her heart.
- Corey, Nicole, Michelle & Paul in the Tokyo room. Corey & Nicole saying that Bridgette was going back and forth between the sides. Michelle seems to agree with some things.
- Paul agrees but then he goes into his bedroom and tells James about what Nicole & Corey are telling Michelle. He tells James he needs to go out there and make sure Michelle doesn’t believe what they are saying.