|Season(s)||Big Brother 19|
|Current City||Woodbridge, VA|
There isn’t a whole lot I got from Dominique’s bio other than she’s pretty plain contestant who doesn’t seem to know much about the show. I mean not knowing any former cast members to pretend you had a favorite is as far from as a fan as you can get. Her beginning strategy is pretty generic, so I expect her to be like others who don’t know the show and will sit around the house all summer. She may do well, may be first out. It really depends on her first few days in the house and how well she gets along with everyone else. Dominique’s social game is going to be very important.
Official CBS Bio:
Three adjectives that describe you: Uber-optimistic, energetic, and determined.
Favorite activities: Eating and trying out different restaurants, attending happy hours, running, creative writing, speaking, and reading as many books as my attention span will allow.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Sharing a bathroom with several people… [it’s] college all over again!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Hmmm… I’m still trying to figure that out. LOL.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be friendly and maintain integrity; always be watchful, but not in a creepy way; be observant; and take mental notes about everyone.
Also, remain neutral, as long as possible, and consistently strategize.
My life’s motto is… Pursue purpose (dreams) at all cost!
What would you take into the house, and why?
– The Bible, so I can continue learning and growing; my existence is bigger than me.
– Haircare/skincare, including makeup and my aloe vera plant. My hair and my skin means nearly everything to me.
– A journal with pictures of my family and friends to remind me of why I’m there.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I have a fantastic sense of humor
– I’m not afraid to speak the truth, nor do I shy away from controversy
– I can read people really well—emphasis on “really well”
– I’m a seasonal fitness freak, but I NEVER, EVER turn down a free meal
– I have crazy faith and I love to love and learn. Nothing is impossible!