|Season(s)||Big Brother 19|
|Current City||Grand Island, NY|
Ok, a couple of comments about his bio first:
- A sneaker head? Wtf
- You can have too much protein. Talk to a doctor before saying such garbage
- Your role model is a guy who lost the game twice because of that dumb strategy?
With that out of the way, his bio really says little about how his game is going to be other than respecting Brendon’s game. Does this mean he’s guaranteed to fail? No. Even if he sticks to that strategy, he has to find a partner like Rachel who is an absolute beast. Even then, it took that pair twice and a boatload of comp wins by Rachel in order for her to eventually win. Maybe he can eventually marry his duo partner and reap the benefits of her victory? I don’t mean to be harsh, it’s just a silly strategy to take into the house.
Official CBS Bio:
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, strong, and thoughtful.
Favorite activities: Lifting weights, hiking, watching movies, and relaxing on a beach.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Seeing the same people every day, but I’ve been through a similar experience studying abroad.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yeah, try to read people and relate with everybody, be real, don’t get caught up in stories, earn people’s trust and keep it.
My life’s motto is… Fear none, regret less.
What would you take into the house, and why?
– A pair of Jordan’s because I’m a sneaker head
– Protein because you can never have too much protein
– iPod because I love my music
Fun facts about yourself:
– Studied abroad
– I love chess and I’m real good
– Went to an NFL regional combine
– Division 1 football player