Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone! We are officially in the stage of the show where there are no more open targets left in the house so Paul has to find a way to convince small mobs to turn on even smaller mobs without him getting his hands dirty in the process. I guess this is where we see how good he actually is?
Mell already covered a lot of last night, but I wanted to add a few comments….
- Seriously, screw Matt. What kind of weird anti-Dr. Will speech was that? Keep me because I’m a loser? Sorry, they are already dragging along someone else who can’t win at comps (Christmas). At least she isn’t proud of it.
- I absolutely love how Julie didn’t ask Raven anything. That had to have killed her inside. It’s bad enough she was holding hands with Matt (Jessica style) to get the most attention possible out of the night, but to be stiffed a question? The only thing better would have been had they not shown any clips of Raven falling.
- Part of me wonders if Paul actually isn’t going to win this season because this cast is too stupid to notice he is pulling all the strings, what makes us think they’ll suddenly give him credit for it when they’re in the jury house? Well, I’m sure Dr. Will would have reminded them during his interview thing but I’m not 100% sure he’s a fan of Paul so maybe he’ll let these dopes try to figure it out on their own.
- Speaking of – Now Paul is asking for votes in his goodbye messages? Pathetic, bro
Alright, I’m going to spotty with updates today but I’ll do my best…
- 1:15 pm – A few people are in the HoH room talking about various things
- Kevin, Alex, and Josh are talking about the competition last night
- Josh – the official ‘personal vs game’ judge has declared that Raven asking for people to drop because she wants a letter is personal. Is it, though? Yes she may have been pretending it was a personal reason as a strategy to get sympathy, but if that were the case, wouldn’t that be a game move? Or a better question is – who gives a shit if something is game or personal?
- Meanwhile, Alex is telling Josh about all the jobs she’s had. She tells him not to be an extra because that goes nowhere
- 1:40 pm – Alex, Josh, Paul, and Maven are downstairs talking
- Alex is pretending that they want Kevin out
- It’s time for a shit talk session of Kevin. I hate listening to this
- Raven starts walking out and Matt trips her a little. She turns around and lunges at him giving real punches. I wonder if her ‘play fighting’ will get her evicted if she carries it too far
- 1:45 pm – Feeds are down maybe for the stupid apple twist
- 2:30 pm – Feeds back, houseguests just sitting around chatting casually
- 4:00 pm – Big Brother made an announcement that the tree is out of play for the week. I am not 100% sure if anyone took an apple or not.
- Doesn’t seem like it which doesn’t surprise me because they’re probably all terrified to do that
- I’m heading out driving for a few hours. I’ll post the big surprising nominations when I return (spoiler alert – It will almost certainly be Matt and Raven)
Check back for updates