Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Alex and Jason are nominated and the entire house seemed happy after the ceremony. Alex is sure Kevin will be going otb as a replacement after veto. Here’s what happened last night:
- Xmas said something in her speech about needing to get out a strong male competitor.
- Paul was acting nervous and (faking) wondering if he would be backdoored to Alex and Jason.
- Kevin told Jason to wake up and see that Xmas wouldn’t put them both up as pawns. He said that no one had told him a plan but he could see what was happening. (True)
- Jason realized what was going on and thought Paul and Alex must be in on it because they’ve been with Xmas so much. (Half right)
- Jason questioned Josh and he played dumb.
- After 1 conversation with Alex, Jason is back to thinking he’s a pawn.
- Paul talked more about being a back door plan. Jason assured him that if that was going on, he and Alex would know.
- Paul told Jason if he used the veto, he worried he would go otb.
- Jason said he may look like a jerk if he won veto and used it on himself. He said he may have to use it on Alex.
- The hg except for Kevin made a steak dinner, ate in front of Kevin and talked A LOT about how great it was. (This was planned in advance) Kevin said he found bugs in the unprepared slop so he’s only been having the protein shakes.
- The hg’s made a plan to go to bed before midnight so Kevin would have to eat alone and cook for himself. (They didn’t follow thru)
- At midnight, Jason helped make Kevin eggs and bacon (against Alex’s orders) and when Kevin started to eat, he got called into the DR. While he was gone, Jason ate a piece of his bacon. Everyone laughed at how pathetic his dinner was.
- Kevin came out of the DR, they asked why he had got called in and Kevin said it was because he was 1 minute and 20 seconds too early. (After Matt’s crap? Ridiculous!)
- Jason keeps digging himself a hole and made some comments about Josh’s mom’s breasts.
- Paul’s decided he wants to tie the vote and have Xmas break it so they can keep Alex on their side or whichever one stays.
Paul, Xmas and Josh were mad at Kevin for the stuff he said to Jason. Kevin didn’t give away a plan because he was never told one. He was told not to ask questions. Kevin was only telling someone who he sees as a friend that he better wake up. I beleive Kevin thinks Alex is the target (base on what Paul told him last week) and was trying to warn Jason that he better save himself with the veto. Kevin does have a big mouth but if they included him, they could probably avoid Kevin talking.
I’m helping my son move into his first apartment today so I’ll have to check in with Steve and all of you guys later this afternoonAdvertisement