Before I get into Big Brother, I want to thank everyone for their patience with me this season. Shortly before the season began, I got a call letting me know that the doctors found a spot on my father’s lung that needed more investigating. Long story short, it did end up being the worst case which is lung cancer. Some of you know that they live hours away from me, so visiting them isn’t exactly a day trip, but I have been trying to spend as much time as I could with them. I tried hard not to let it interfere with blogging, but as I mentioned on Sunday that I would not be around yesterday. This is because it was finally the day he underwent surgery to remove the lower lobe of his lung. Not exactly an easy procedure, and he ended up in surgery for around 9-10 hours. Finally around 10 pm last night the surgeon finally came in to let us know that all went well and he was recovering! Of course, anyone who has experience with cancer knows he is not in the clear yet but he took a huge step forward yesterday.
Other than occasional trips to visit him while he’s in the hospital nearby, I should have fewer breaks from updating you guys on the feeds. So thank you once again for your patience!
Now back to the show….
It appears while I was gone, they had their veto meeting and like expected, Jessica did not use the power. She really thinks Josh is gone this week and didn’t even bother replacing Ramses with a more secure pawn just to make sure that happens. What I mean is, she put up someone disposable (Ramses) up next to her target. Yes, pawns go home, but I guarantee you that Josh would be walking out that door if Raven was sitting next to him this Thursday night. What Jessica doesn’t realize is that in reality, Josh is the bigger and more important pawn to Paul’s side of the house. Ramses isn’t even a chess piece at this point, so he’s screwed.
Now let me stop rambling and get into the feeds and get re-acquainted with the house. Even though it’s only been a day, it has felt like a week!
- 12:20 pm – A bunch of guys are hanging outside with Alex nearby
- Paul is talking about how he’d like to be on BBUK and the group starts talking about that show
- Paul moves inside and confirms with Raven that she and Matt are 100% with the plan of voting out Ramses
- He says that he along with Jason, Alex, Christmas, and Kevin are 1 billion percent.
- Raven leaves, Josh comes in. Paul tells Josh to keep selling it. Keep crying, etc. Josh is concerned that people are doing things like leaving the room when he comes in
- 12:40 pm – Josh pulls Jessica aside and tells her how much respect he has in her
- 1:30 pm – Josh and Jessica are sitting alone talking
- He asks her for an update and she says nothing really new. Nothing suspicious. They are going to be very blindsided this week
- Jessica starts complaining how she wore cat ears one of the first days then Alex started wearing cat ears and now she can’t wear them
- She then starts complaining about Josh wearing bandanas because they’re ‘her thing’.
- 1:40 pm – Jessica is talking to Mark privately
- Mark says that he is apprehensive about Christmas but he thinks they’re all good. He says him, Elena, and Cody are 1,000%
- 2:25 pm – Paul is talking to his group in the bathroom and says they need to take out the stronger from the showmances. He says Elena is the strong one in hers and Cody is the one in his. Mark is on a leash to Elena
- 2:30 pm – Kevin is in the apple room and saying that Jessica clearly has the temptation because she is still way too happy
- 4:30 pm – Paul is telling his overnight panic attack story to Jess, Elena, and Mark.
- So much whispering about the ‘sure thing’ of Ramses eviction on Thursday night. It’s only a matter of time until Cody/Jess find out. They can’t be this gullible. Not twice in the same season.
- 5:00 pm – Josh is still drinking the pickle juice, but tonight he pukes
- 5:30 pm – Jess and Cody are chatting
- Jess is giving him a lecture about how stupid he was with Alex. How he kept kissing her ass despite her shitting on him in return. It was a pretty one-sided relationship
- 5:50 pm – Jess and Cody are outside alone, while the Paul alliance is hanging out
- Kind of summarizes the season
- Hi, Christmas and Kevin
- 6:15 pm – Elena comes in the room and the group asks why she’s wearing a bra.
- Apparently, that’s where we are now
- 6:25 pm – The chat breaks up and Paul is talking to Alex, Jason about how loud Josh is and he’s risking spoiling the week.
- Josh comes in and Alex tells him he needs to relax. He needs to bring it down a bit
- 7:20 pm – Josh doing some cam talk saying how he’s tired that he has to act miserable.
- He just wants to run around and dance and shit.
- 7:40 pm – Josh is still in the apple room complaining about how he has to fake being miserable
- Orwell thinks he’s crazy
Check back for more