It’s Wednesday in the Big Brother house which could be good for the feeds, or they can be incredibly slow. I know, obvious statement. What I mean is that they’re really hard to predict. I think the tension is still there for some more blow-ups before tomorrow night, so I’ll be shocked if it’s a slow night. That said, if it is a slow night, it’s probably going to be a very slow night. Make sense?
On the bright side, we get to look forward to the veto episode tonight on CBS. That looks like it could be fun with Alex raging over getting the punishment. It will be pretty funny to see her face when Elena takes the cash from her.
Not much to go over that I haven’t gone over already, so let’s jump in…
- 12:45 pm – Houseguests were allowed outside to practice a competition.
- It is shuffle board style where they slide a disc across the surface…
- I think it’s going to be for the first HoH competition as the PoV is a bit more physical, though don’t quote me on that if I’m wrong!
- 12:55 pm – Paul is talking to Elena in the bedroom
- He asks if she’s cool with Mark. She tells him they’re fine. I’m not sure why she’s trusting him but everyone does
- Elena says she is annoyed that everyone talks shit about Josh behind his back but the second she mentions to him that he’s using a word incorrectly, everyone shits on her
- Paul tells her she is fairly safe for now which is true, Paul wants to get out the guys first (like Boston Rob did)
- 1:00 pm – Paul heads up in the HoH room
- He keeps bragging how he called out Mark last night in the yard
- Raven comes up and retells how Elena can’t stand Josh (big reveal there!)
- Shout out to Mary J-D for the donation! You rock!
- 1:15 pm – Paul is still bragging about ‘calling out Mark’ last night. I’m going to have to re-watch this soon. Happened around 2am
- 1:50 pm – Jason is in the HoH room with Alex and says that Raven is a huge pain in the ass. Alex and Jason would be more likeable if they played their own game.
- They have independent thoughts but still do whatever Paul wants
- Today is the last day you can vote for the weekly favorite poll!
- Shout out to Mary K for the donation! Love you guys!
- 1:52 pm – Kevin enters the HoH room
- Jason asks where dumb and dumber went (Matt and Raven)
- Kevin tells them during the fight yesterday, he asked Raven for a band-aid. She said she didn’t know where they were. She went in today to get one because she’s always injured
- Kevin says tonight he’ll have Paul ask for a band-aid and Raven will leap over Matt to get him one (lol)
- 2:30 pm – Josh and Paul are talking about Kevin and Paul is saying how Kevin is playing everyone
- Paul tells Josh that Kevin was gunning for him
- Paul says Kevin doesn’t like it when he’s not the center of attention. True, but isn’t that the same about Paul?
- Paul keeps going and then they go to find Kevin. Sounds like Josh is going to ‘call him out’ at some point today?
- Shout out to Chris W for the donation! Thank you!
- 5:10 pm – People are still hanging around the house. No drama yet
- Mark feels confident about the HoH tomorrow because he loves shuffleboard
- Elena, meanwhile, feels like teasing Josh a little
- Paul and Josh are play fighting and get a ‘stop that’. I think this cast fights the most out of any cast both play and real.
- 6:35 pm – So, I guess today is that really slow day I talked about.
- Josh is talking about going to bed….
- 7:35 pm – Cody is hanging with Elena while Christmas is talking with Jason. Nothing exciting 🙁
- Time for me to take a break and watch the veto episode
Check back for updates