Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s nomination day in the Big Brother house and we are expecting a huge surprise sometime this afternoon. Kaycee is going to shake up the house and nominate Angela and Tyler!
Haleigh and Sam will almost certainly be the noms and Haleigh will go to jury on Thursday if she doesn’t win PoV. The biggest mystery right now is why the feeds are currently (as of 9:45 am) on feed reruns which usually only happen when they’re filming something. This could be for a number of reasons, but I’m going to go with the most obvious that it’s nothing.
On another note, people are still buzzing from Scottie’s eviction speech but can I point out one random thing from that? Am I the only one who thinks he looked absolutely ridiculous sitting on the back of the couch? He looked like the substitute teacher who tries to be cool and connect with the kids so he flips his chair around and gives them ‘real talk’. I like Scottie, but that weird act has got to go. It was hilarious how he almost fell on his face on his way out the door, though.
Regarding his actual speech, there is not much to say about it. It was shitty to do. His fanboys are trying to justify it by bringing up random things Angela said or did around the house (like playing a prank and hiding a condom wrapper under the bed of the couple that was openly hooking up) but you know the saying, two wrongs don’t make a right. People are acting like Angela went to cast her vote and said: “I am voting Scottie out so he stops spanking it in the bathroom”. That would be publicly humiliating him on national TV which is basically what he did to Angela and Tyler (especially considering what he said was false – what I said was false as well, don’t sue me)
I killed enough time trying to see what’s up in the house but the feeds are still down so I’m going to stop here and just wait…
- 10:00 am – Feeds are still down and have been for an hour or so
- 10:30 am – Still down
- 11:00 am – Beginning to be weird now. Still down
- 11:30 am – Still down
- 1:00 pm – Still down
- 1:55 pm – Feeds finally back!
- Brett, Tyler, Sam around the kitchen acting normal. Hayleigh in bed crying. I’ll see if anything happened or production was just being weird
- Maybe she’s not even crying. She looked up at the cam and said “I’m not sleeping”
- Angela is leaving the shower. No sign of Kaycee or JC yet
- Haleigh makes her way up for her half-hour check-in on the HoH and Kaycee is listening to music. Still no JC
- Still no noms. They could have at least took care of that in that downtime
- Haleigh asks about nominations and Kaycee mentions the least amount of blood on her hands about 5x. Not sure why she’s beating around the bush, she has to nominate a 1/3rd of the house. Odds are high that Haleigh was going up anyway
- 2:25 pm – Sounded like Tyler said ‘it was crazy’ then feeds went down again for a few minutes. Hopefully Vegas clues us in
- Angela said something about talking to someone who knew a lot about her. Did they get special visitors for that long?
- Sounds like Derrick may have been in the house with Nicole based on something Kaycee said ‘dude, you got to see him (Derrick).. and Nicole. You look alike’
- Thanks for wasting our day, Big Brother!
- 3:00 pm – They wrote ‘congrats to Victor and Nicole’ on the wall. I’m guessing it was an engagement thing that they’re going to fill the time with on Sunday because there is not much else to air
- Unless of course they want to air JC’s controversies… haha they won’t do that
- Sam is talking to Tyler in the bathroom and they finally didn’t cut out the feeds
- Hard to tell, but sounds like there was quite the reunion in the house
- Victor was there, he proposed to Nicole. Paul was there
- Sam mentioned Britney as well. Was everyone there?
- Josh may have been there
- Dani was also there
- 5:30 pm – Nominations are in!
- Haleigh is getting used to this
Check back soon!