With the complete lack of gameplay the last few days, it’s not surprising that the house finally realized that eviction is tonight and people needed to get on the same page.
Last night, the level 6 alliance appeared to have thrown up their arms in defeat and were just going to wait to see what the twist was, but Tyler apparently had different plans this afternoon. Around 11 am or so, Tyler pulled Kaitlyn aside and basically told her that the other side of the house has the power and if she votes out Sam, they’re going to use it and Kaitlyn is going to be screwed.
They had a back and forth for a bit while telling her that her alliance doesn’t have her back, so Kaitlyn spoke with Haleigh and apparently cleared that up. I wasn’t home, but I guess Kaitlyn may have actually flipped Haleigh as well. I’m going to jump into the feeds and keep it going until they’re down:
- 1:30 pm – The scrambling continues.
- Kait doesn’t know what to do. She asks the camera for advice and gets ignored of course. Asks to get called into the DR and gets ignored.
- Kait met up with Steve and he keeps calling her daughter and asking her for advice.
- He is asking her what he should do when he stays and when he wins HoH. Awkward.
- Kaitlyn makes her way into a room with Tyler and Brett
- Kaitlyn is worried that if she doesn’t win HoH, she’s going on.
- They tell her that she will probably go up if she doesn’t make this move
- People keep interrupting the conversation either purposely or not
- 2:40 pm – Tyler is back in the room privately with Kaitlyn
- Tyler tells her that Haleigh made up the fact that she and Angela were working together
- He said that she made it up to make sure that Kait is against the Angela group
- Tyler says that Haleigh is her friend but she has Swaggy in her ear
- Kaitlyn makes a final 2 pact with Tyler. She says that she had one with Haleigh but she’s going to break it now
- She says if she wins HoH, she’s putting up Fessy and Swaggy
Check back for updates