Big Brother 20 – Monday Recap
Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. The hg’s got to have a Labor Day party yesterday, do some grilling and relax. I was only listening to the feeds while doing some other things. I heard Angela and Haleigh talking, looked up and Haleigh was wearing a trash can (?) on her head. The boredom in that house is real! Along with boredom, people are really starting to get on each other’s nerves. Several of them mentioned it yesterday. They’ve spent about 2 and a half months together and they’re sick of each other. I can’t imagine doing it because I have to have my alone time. The only thing I’d enjoy about the house is not having to be attached to my phone constantly. Being self-employed, if you miss a call, you miss a job so it’s permanently attached to me.
Random: This is Haleigh sleeping with her eyes half open. My son used to do this (maybe he still does, don’t know) and it used to give everyone the creeps. Maybe she’s just staying alert for a backstab even in sleep?
The activity in the house has slowed down and I’ve seen Foutte fans complaining that it’s because all the “fun” people have left. Actually, half the house has left so it always slows down. We’re also dealing with the aftermath of a battle back which traditionally puts the brakes on the game for a bit.
There’s been more plotting going on than I thought we’d have so it could be about to pick up again. JC & Brett are talking about making a move, Angela’s tired of JC and Haleigh could mix things up. (assuming she stays and doesn’t go after Sam)
Here’s what happened yesterday:
- KC told Tyler she’d comforted Hay the night before. KC said Scottie told Hay that Tyler had said he was the pawn so she was crying. KC said she felt bad for her.
- Brett joined them and told them he was still catching Hay in lies so not to fall for her bs. Hay had told Brett his BIG speech didn’t sway any votes because he didn’t say anything they didn’t already know. Later, she claimed she didn’t know about Bays power app or that Rachel was a pawn. He told them Hay had a F2 with everyone in her group. KC went back to thinking Hay is fake. (It’s what she’s always thought before)
- Brett talked more about how he’s the most hated in jury and asked them not to send him there. He said he’s scared because they have real knives in the jury house. He makes jokes but he’s really reminding them he should go to the end because he’s hated.
- Brett went to JC and suggested they reel Sam in and said Hay is already alone. JC thinks Sam is too risky. They discuss Angela not going to bed until 6 am and if they should put up Ang/KC if the win the next hoh. Brett said he knows the other three (L6) would all take each other over him to the end.
- Hay told Tyler what Scottie said about being a pawn the night before. He told her he didn’t say it. She asked if she let him think he was a pawn and he said he sort of did but he needed to. He told her she needed to calm down and chill out. She said it just freaked her out and when she heard Scottie say it, she thought “f**king Tyler!” (Hay’s been trying to convince Ty she trusts him so questioning him so much will show him she doesn’t and show him that she’ll still target him)
- Brett found out Level 6 is a “thing” on Twitter because Tyler saw it on his hoh questions. They joked that Winston runs one of the “Level 6” accounts. (He didn’t mention the “Tangela” accts) Tyler decided his use of olive oil for tanning is where the oily reference from Zingbot came from.
- Scottie found a loofah by the pool and joked about getting some soap and bathing in it since he’s a have not. Here’s Angela in an ad for Spirit Halloween costumes dressed as a loofah. I think I heard her tell Scottie in a later conversation that she couldn’t do certain types of web ads anymore because her face will be more known. This may be the type she was talking about:
- KC and Hay ate the cinnamon rolls they hid last week. (I’m not sure why I think that’s important info but hell, neither is the loofah ad…)
- KC told (Brett, I think) she wishes Hay would sleep in her own bed since they have plenty of them. It’s starting to annoy her and so is Hay following her and Ang around. She conceded that they sent all Hays friends home so she guesses Hay doesn’t have a choice. She’s all they have to hang out with. Hay and KC had a lengthy talk about babies, becoming mom and how many kids they’d like to have. Hay will freeze her eggs in her early 30’s if she hasn’t had kids by then. KC wants her kids to enjoy sports. Here’s KC cradling the heating pad, pretending it’s a baby. (Remember the boredom I mentioned earlier?)
- Sam and Brett had anot her wierd exchange. She was laughing at herself. He came in and she asked if he came to make fun of her. He said no. She asked if he came to make fun of her making fun of herself. ??
- Scottie jammed out to some tunes in the hoh room. One picture can’t describe his funny dance moves but how I wish it could. They were as unique as Fessys. (Actually, I think Scottie’s the better dancer)
- I don’t know what the veto meeting speeches were but they must have been good. Sam said Brett had set a high bar but Hay and Scottie smashed it. Sam seemed to enjoy them so she probably wasn’t thrown under the bus for once.
- Steve already gave you the shots of Sam standing on things in the yard yesterday. (I thought she was looking for an escape route at first but remembered she’s always better once the noms are set for the week) Sam was still Sam though and she put vaseline all over her body because she said she didn’t have any lotion. With vaseline, the use of olive oil for tanning lotion and people laying on beds after messy comps, no wonder Sam washes the sheets so much! She also used a wine opener as a makeshift screwdriver/drill for a project. I think it became a hummingbird feeder.
- Hay told KC if she’s leaving on Thursday, she wants to go out classy. She said she has about 14 shout outs she wants to do. They talk about ratings for the show and Hay says it’s the first year it’s being shown in Canada. (Not true, I told you she was my pick this year for incorrect BB info)
- JC questioned Tyler and wants the truth about Angela. He said he didn’t do so much work for Tyler to take “the love of his life” to the end. Tyler says he is but let’s him know that person is JC. (Tyler’s trying to be cute here. Lol) JC tells him Brett really is worried about it too and he isn’t making it up. He said he knows what’s going on because he heard Angela run from the bed and across the room before he came in. He said she was breathing heavy when he came in. (True)
- They had a backyard party and Brett worked the grill. They were excited the have nots got to eat and drink alcohol.
- Brett told JC he feels awkward when he goes to the hoh. He feels like he’s intruding on Tyler and Angela. (I honestly don’t know if he’s messing with JC but I think he’s ready to make a move. I just think he wants JC to make it and JC wants Brett to make it. Brett says they have to backdoor Angela because Tyler and KC would both use a veto on her.
- Scottie thinks Bayleigh will get AFP because she’ll have Swaggy getting fans to vote for her. (I have a different opinion on that)
- Angel and Haleigh talk about how annoyed they’re getting with JC and Sam. Hay brings up thinking Sam’s on medication, says she didn’t go to the DR every morning until after her meltdown and says she’s the type of person who would need it. (I wondered if the same people who bashed JC for talking about it were offended last night when they heard Hay say it, probably not) Hay also admits she was the person who messed up Sam’s things (her craft stuff) during the hide the veto comp.
- Tyler told Angela that JC heard her running from the bed earlier. Angela wondered if they’re screwing things up with their group. She also wondered if JC should go before Hay. Tyler isn’t on board with this but doesn’t come out and say it. He tells her she needs to be careful about how much time she spends with Hay because it worries JC and Brett. (I think it worries Tyler. Brett and JC have an issue with Angela and KC together) They have some mushy high school talk too that’s really getting annoying.
- Brett and Scottie stayed up late and Scottie told Brett everything he knew about the game, the Hive and everything else he could think of that had happened in the house. I know everyone plays differently and I suppose…that’s one way to do it.
I know JC is possessive over Tyler but he’s justified in questioning him about the situation. If you’re JC and you really have a F2 with Tyler, it doesn’t make sense not to split up Angela & KC next. Hay and Sam hate each other and arn’t going to work together. This should be a huge red flag for JC. Unfortunately, I’m not sure what he’s going to be able to do about it unless Hay wins the next hoh and he works on her. Brett sees what’s going on but he has L6 for now so he knows he has to be careful. If everyone want their shot to win, Tyler is the one they need to get rid of, not Angela but I don’t know if they can see it. It’s time to make a move but the path to do it isn’t clear. It should at least get very interesting. Have a great Tuesday!