Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good evening, everyone!
The final 3 is locked and loaded and I’m going to be breaking down the chances of each person winning depending on how the first two rounds go. Put simply, if JC loses both rounds 1 and 2 of the HoH comp, his odds of winning BB20 drop to about 0% because Tyler and Kaycee are taking each other almost guaranteed.
If this is your first season with Big Brother, let me explain this process now. The HoH competition will be played in 3 stages:
- Round 1 – All 3 play in what is usually an endurance style competition. The winner moves on to round 3
- Round 2 – The two losers from round 1 face off in a more veto style competition that typically involves memory and physical ability. The winner moves on to round 3
- Round 3 – The winners from the first 2 rounds face off live on finale night to determine the winner of the final HoH
- Final HoH – This person decides who he or she wants to sit next to in the final 2. They decide who is guaranteed at least $50k and who is guaranteed nothing more than any other jury member
So, if you’re wondering, the loser of round 1 and 2 can still sit in the final 2 so long as the final HoH picks them to sit next to. Round 1 (tonight) guarantees nothing but the winner having a 50% chance at winning the final HoH
Got it? I explain this every year but I don’t think it gets any easier to explain or I at least don’t get better at explaining it. I’m sure there is a much easier and less confusing way but that’s that.
- 11:00 pm update – I created this post about an hour or two ago thinking feeds would be back up soon. They’re still down. I’ll update when they return or Vegas updates us whichever comes first. The BB season has once again conditioned me to be a night owl just as I was getting back to a regular schedule
- 12:00 am – Feeds still down. Going on longer than I thought and I’m more tired than I thought. That last hour crept up on me. I guess we’ll find out who won round 1 tomorrow!