Good afternoon, everyone! It’s Saturday in the Big Brother house which means it’s veto day!
It’s a very important day if you’re a fan of Tyler because he needs to win (or his allies) or he faces a serious risk of eviction. Luckily he’ll have 4 people playing for him, so the odds are in his favor, but there is still a huge risk.
Kaycee was apparently picked as the hacker pick to completely throw everyone off, and Brett and Scottie were chosen as well. This means Tyler has Brett, Angela, and Kaycee playing for him while RS has maybe Scottie and herself. Seeing as there is only 1 person who possibly wouldn’t use the veto (Scottie), odds are extremely high that RS and Tyler won’t be the final noms come Thursday night.
My guess is that it’s going to be a relatively quick POV today as it is likely the one that was supposed to be used between the two HoH comps during double eviction. Comps like that are usually pretty skill based with a lot of dexterity or athleticism required. Needless to say, I’ll be shocked if Tyler is still nominated come Monday and even more shocked if he’s evicted.
Let’s get to some updates…
- 11:15 am – As I said above, veto players in addition to the normal are Kaycee, Brett, and Scottie
- Brett is actually chatting with RS in the Jenga room which is super weird. They’re having a normal conversation but it’s weird seeing them talk
- 12:00 pm – Sam is describing ‘curbstomping’ to JC. I think he’s now terrified of Sam
- 12:20 pm – Feeds down for veto!
- 2:30 pm – Feeds surprisingly still down for veto
- Feeds back!
- Angela has won the POV
- Scottie won $5,000
- Kaycee may have a unitard punishment
- Scottie was apparently trying to get the veto bad for some reason but Angela kept it over the $5k
- Tyler is acting pissed about the whole thing
- Rockstar comes in confused. Tyler tells her this probably saves her because it seems like Angela has a different target
- Sounds like Tyler may have won and took Brett’s Honolulu trip rather than veto
- This means Kaycee and Brett should be in punishment
- Brett got some ‘insta-gram’ punishment
- Scottie is crying because he’s tired of people making him swear on the bible (Bay)
Updates to the veto comp when I learn for sure
- Angela – POV
- Scottie – $5k
- Tyler – Trip to Honolulu (not confirmed, but 90% sure)
- Kaycee – punishment (some outfit)
- Brett – punishment (Insta-gram)
- Rockstar – ??
Back to feed updates
- 2:55 pm – Scottie, Angela, and Tyler are up in the HoH room. Scottie is stressing
- Meanwhile, JC and Brett are in the HN room. Brett is annoyed alliances were exposed during the comp
- Brett is pretending to be mad at Tyler for not taking the veto from Scottie (maybe not pretending, but I think he is)
- Feeds are wild, back and forth. Brett maybe acting upset. Scottie may be acting upset, or they may really be upset
- 3:40 pm – Quick dinner, I’m back
- Bay alone in the Jenga room.
- Jumping back to 3:25 to see Tyler get a one on one with Brett
- Brett immediately smiles and they hug
- This was indeed all an act to make it seem like Brett was alone. Brett is acting pissed even to JC
- Brett did get annoyed because Sam jumped in and told him to take KC’s punishment
- 4:05 pm – Bayleigh makes her way up to the HOH room to talk to Angela
- They talk a little then Sam comes up and blocks the conversation (not purposely, I don’t think)
- 6:15 pm – Tyler and KC head up to the HoH room
- Tyler is wondering if Bay can change the nominations before veto, too. Plus wondering if Scottie is their informant
- They keep talking without even realizing that Bayleigh is not the hacker lol
- This game shows how crazy people can get after a few months in a few with nobody else to talk to. Tyler is really wondering if Bayleigh can still change noms
- Meanwhile, Angela thinks RS is acting too calm
- If there is one thing that will undo level 6, it’s overthinking
- 7:20 pm – Bay, Hay, and RS are in the bedroom
- They are speculating on the game. Haleigh says that if she won hacker comp, she’d definitely tell the girls
- Bay is lecturing RS about snapping on people — lol
- 8:30 pm – Kaycee is now a peanut!
- 9:15 pm – Guys are outside playing corn hole. KC and Angela are chatting privately
- 9:30 pm – Bayleigh comes up to propose some alliance
- Bay suggests that Scottie go up next to Tyler
- Bay is telling Angela that she thinks something about the apps being better based on how well the people know the houseguests? And that’s because they decorate the apps more? She’s weird
- 9:50 pm – RS comes out with her punishment
- She says every time Jessie comes on, she has to cook and do whatever he says for fitness
- He immediately comes out with his first order: She has to make a smoothie and then sprint for 1/4 mile
- Meanwhile, Haleigh has a weird thing going on here
Check back for updates