Good morning, I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I started with a pic of JC for two reasons. He’s the only person left in the house who hasn’t won a comp and because I like him. I got up super early to type this so I get to choose. (not really, Steve can delete half my post if he wants to) Steve gives me this great place to recap BB and I thank him for it. (need to do a little sucking up here so he leaves my pics alone)
We’re about 2/3 through the season and it hasn’t slowed down yet! It took until around day 60 (not sure what yesterday was) for Sam to actively start playing the game, ask NOT to be sent to the “little house” and for the hg’s to notice the kitchen island was on wheels.
Before the veto comp:
- After the veto draw, Fessy pulled a Jason Roy and checked to make sure all the name chips were in the box…they were.
- Tyler checked in with Sam to make sure she hadn’t told anyone about his cloud app. He said he hoped not to use it and didn’t want people mad at him. (He knows Sam made a 3 person thing the day before w/Brett & JC so he may have been a little uneasy) She promised not to say anything.
- Fessy checked with Tyler to make sure he won’t use the veto and he says he won’t. Fessy says he trusts him and feels good about him when they talk. Fessy brought up when Scottie raised his hand and Brett was slow to do it. Tyler said he was probably reluctant to admit he voted KC out with her in the room. That seemed to work for Fessy. Fessy admits they may have problems if Hay wins veto so he’s at least aware of something.
- Fessy wonders if his new app is getting a bunch of downloads because he’s getting all this exposure from the show. Hay said she plugged it during her hoh Twitter Q&A. (I checked yesterday, Fessy Fitness had 100 downloads and 11 reviews at that time so I’m gonna say, no) For comparison, the simple app I use for my grocery list has 5 mil.
During the veto comp:
- Most of us were chatting and complaining about how long the feeds were down.
After the veto comp:
- Brett said he never looked for any vetos, he used the time to barricade his own with more mattresses. (good strategy) He was VERY happy and ready to stick it to Fessy in his next speech. Lol
- Scottie made most of the stupid mess. He dumped out milk and poured it on people’s clothes but once Fessy saw the milk, he said he thought it was what they were supposed to do so he dumped out the sugar. The coffee was poured out into the oven, not sure who did that one. Scottie also poured oil on the floor so people would fall. Later, Angela commented “that’s some Nancy Kerrigan shit.”
- Sam was upset, didn’t help clean up, sat alone and tried to fix her broken dreamcatcher. Sam after comp:
- Tyler hid his veto in Sam’s closet. He didn’t think anyone would have the balls to touch her stuff….they did. Tyler told her it was all folded and put back for her but she still checks out the damage:
- Fessy went to the hoh for a shower while most everyone else cleaned. JC followed to see who he would nominate. Fessy asked JC if he should help clean, JC said yes and “he was a contestant.” Fessy said he was the hoh and JC reminded him he wouldn’t be after this week. This was Fessy half the time they were cleaning:
- Fessy and JC went downstairs and made a piss poor effort of helping and mostly stood around.
- Scottie scrubbed the floors. (he should’ve since he made the mess)
- Sam was called to the DR, Hay commented on how long she’d been in there and Angela said maybe she was self-evicting again. Lol
- Sam came out and said she went off and let out her frustrations. (She came back a different person. I’m guessing happy pills were included with the venting process) Sam after DR visit:
- Zingbot called Sam crazy. Yikes!
- JC said he’d have won the comp if he played because he hid a box of Kaitlyn’s chocolates a long time ago and has been eating them. He checked and they’re still hidden.
- Fessy asked JC for nom suggestions. He pushed Angela or KC. Fessy plans to do “damage control” with Brett. (good luck) He obviously uses the same game play book as Haleigh…put them on the block and when they don’t go home, just say “Oh come on now, that was last week. It doesn’t count.”
- Fessy talks to Tyler and says he wants to meet with Tyler and Angela together tomorrow. He says the have to squash some things but he needs a team. (he keeps sending his team to jury, that’s why he needs a new one. Fessy talked to Hay about a F4 with them the night before and that’s what he wants to pitch to him. He needs them to “squash” things with Hay so they can be one big happy double dating alliance, right?) He also asked Tyler for renom suggestions. He told Tyler that JC suggested everyone’s name as a renom except Tylers. I guess Fessy thought that would make Tyler feel good about JC. (Why doesn’t Fessy ask himself WHY JC suggested everyone but Tyler? Nope, no light bulbs going on there)
- Brett told JC that Fessy didn’t even talk to him about things before putting him up. JC said he’ll talk to him now. Brett says he’s sure he will since he won. JC told him to “calm his titties.”
Later in the night (crazy talk time):
- Sam went to the hoh room (where Fes stays all the time btw) and asked NOT to be put otb. She wants a chance to play in veto when “it’s her time.” He told her he wouldn’t but said people were probably going to suggest that she go up. He said to keep her mouth shut (JC rubbing off on him) and she’d be fine. (Fes told Hay earlier he planned to tell Sam people would want her up so she would be grateful when he didn’t do it. Hay asked him not to and that Sam would think Hay was the one saying it) Sam asked to read Fessys letter from home and teared up a bit. She talked to him about “the Haleigh thing.” She’s so confusing but I think she got why he put Scottie & Brett otb.
- Hay said she’s a jealous person and now she’s annoyed with Angela. She told Fes she was mad when Angela kept saying nice things about Fessy. (They were game related compliments about respect, etc) Hay said she wishes Angela and Tyler were in a shomance so she wouldn’t mind Angela talking to Fessy. She said she didn’t ASK Angela’s opinion of Fessy and Angela can shut the f**k up. (we may have to slow down our jokes about Fessy being the stalker, they’re both nuts) She doesn’t like the plan to work with Tyler and Angela anymore. Fessy asked her what the other options were.
- Fessy wants to know if a shomance ever made the F2 and she said Jeff & Jordan did a long time ago. (I missed that season, I guess)
- Tyler told JC about Fessy proposing Ang & Ty work with Fes & Hay. Tyler said he’d take the deal to stay off the block this week but he wanted JC to know about it. They assured each other of their F2 again and JC said he was a little worried about going to the end with their side alliance. (L6) JC thinks it might be better to let Fes or Hay stay long enough to take one of them out for them. Tyler said Brett would probably need to be the one to go out of that side but asked JC not to repeat it.
- Hay got more irritated Fessy already told Sam he wouldn’t put her otb this week. She said “it pisses me off she came up here and was like hey, don’t put me up” and ” I want her gone Fessy, I want her gone.” She also told him JC and Tyler were whisper talking. It worries Hay but Fessy thinks it’s a good think. (Wow, they suck at this)
- JC went upstairs after Fes and Hay went to bed. He threw a towel and pillow at them trying to wake them up to play but it didn’t work. (How do they think the shomance is hidden? L6 knows she sneaks downstairs early in the mornings like Fessy did last week. That makes it look worse. She’s barely taken off his hoh robe too)
- Sam told Scottie about having no one since RS left just like she’s told Brett, JC and Fessy. She said she already has her “self eviction speech ready.”
- Brett, Scottie and Sam hung out for a while. Sam suggested Brett use the veto on Scottie since it’s only been done once before. Brett explained the person who did it, went home. Sam thinks that’s lame.
- Scottie confirmed to Sam that Hay didn’t like her. Sam doesn’t know why. (um, I don’t know, maybe calling her a whore on national tv?)
- Scottie feels betrayed by Hay and Fessy and says Hay had to know he was going otb. He thinks he should’ve listened to Tyler, Angela and KC about them. He plans to tell Fessy about his F2 with Hay. Sam feels confident (very confident) she can get Fessy to put Hay otb. Brett thinks this is hilarious. Brett told Scottie the real reason they went otb is because they hang out with Hay so the rest doesn’t matter.
- The “get Hay otb” plan goes further and Scottie comes up with things to throw her under the bus over. Sam says she won’t lie but will back up his lies. At one point, I think it was suggested someone put on Angela’s extentions, “pretend to do stuff” with one of the guys and convince Fessy it was Hay that he saw doing it.
- Sam wants to do Naked & Afraid. She thinks she’d be great and would do Survivor except she thinks it’s a beauty pageant like BB.
- Tyler and Sam discuss their F2. She asked again if Angela has replaced her in the trio with Tyler and KC. He reminds her AGAIN it’s better if they see him as an pair with Angela. She tells him he won’t win against her since they all like her and he says he’s happy with 2nd place.
- Sam thinks someone “put it in her head” that Fessy was gay and that’s why she’d been thinking he was.
- Sam told Brett more details of the girls alliance but said she wasn’t into it. She told him she didn’t think this part of the game (non comp time) was really part of the game. She said she’ll be gone soon and doesn’t want to be there. Brett said she’d be there awile. He also told her that she wants to be there. (Brett’s thought Sam wanting to go home was strategy for some time)
Julie gave her weekly Q&A interview and said some not so nice things about Angela. She was asked what she thought of Angela and Brett’s goodbye msgs. She said Brett was doing it for the cameras but said Angela was a mean girl who was an unhappy person. She said the things Angela said in her msg was more a reflection of who she is as a person. I get that Julie’s probably had some stress lately but damn girl! In her opinion, what Brett does is for the cameras but what Angela does is because she’s a mean person? Maybe Julie should stop and realize half of what Angela said was repeating the words Rockstar said about Angela. Julie’s never had a clue what going on in the house and that’s fine, she isn’t into it or a feed watcher. Since she isn’t, I don’t think she should be saying such nasty things about any of the hg’s. (trash their games, sure) Yeah, she hosts the show but it doesn’t mean she knows anything going on in the house. She’s said her families favorite player of all time is James from seasons 17 & 18. That alone proves to me she should stick with saying “But First” and leave the personality assessments to someone else.
Have a great Sunday!