Good evening, everyone!
As you may have realized by now, we had to change the avatars in our comment section. I explained it here but I figured I’d link to it again so people know why things look a tad different
Alright, on to the spoilers…
The PoV competition was tonight and it was a big one for Sam (although I don’t know if she realizes it, yet). Right now she is the current target by more people than she’d like to know, so it was pretty crucial if she won the PoV to save herself this week. Did she?
Faysal won the PoV
Seeing as everyone is paranoid about getting blood on their hands this early, it is unlikely that Faysal (or Fessy) will actually use it. There is a very good chance that either Steve or Sam will be walking out of the house on Thursday night. Even if Steve isn’t the person to go, I’ll be happy to have predicted he would have been damn close to the first! (Yes, I care more about being accurate with my predictions than who actually remains in the house)
Alright, time to jump into the feeds to see what’s going on:
- 9:20 pm – Feeds back
- Apparently, there was some sort of eating/tasting competition for PoV
- Or it may sound like a promo comp for the new show that resembles American Gladiator
- Meanwhile, the Bay and a few other girls are chatting in the bedroom
- They say that someone along with Brett laughed at Steve when he was knocked out of the competition
- Tyler comes in and the girls start rubbing him
- JC comes in and decides to grab Tyler’s junk. Seriously.
- Just a little sexual assault on a Friday night
- 9:55 pm – During the competition, Sam was getting really pissed at production
- Swaggy and Faysal talk about how she should have treated them better, especially considering how many people want to be on the show
- JC tries to defend Sam and says she has a lot of pressure on her. The guys pretend how offended they are at Sam swearing
- 10:15 pm – A bunch of whispering
- Brett and Winston talking about how bad Swaggy did during the competition and laugh about it
- Whenever I hear Steve talk, I think of James Spader in Seinfeld saying “All right, George, all right. I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry. I’m so sorry that I didn’t want your rather bulbous head struggling to find its way through the normal-size neck hole of my finely knit sweater”
- 10:55 pm – Alright, heading to bed
- What the situation is right now, Tyler is playing the middle of the house. He is telling Fay not to use the PoV. He is a bit more loyal to the ‘bros’ so that’s where he will probably go when Fay doesn’t use the PoV
Update in the morning