I was going to do some work this afternoon, but I tripped and may have broken a toe so driving isn’t too pleasant. The good news? That means I’ll be here as soon as feeds return from the veto competition!
Seeing as it’s past noon in the house and the PoV comp has yet to start, it may be a late one tonight. I already discussed the options on Brett and Winston’s chances here if you want some reading. Until then, I’ll just give you some updates!
- 12:45 pm – Tyler and Kaitlyn are together whispering. Ugh
- Meanwhile – Rockstar, Rachel, and JC will be playing in the veto
- Kaitlyn thinks Brett will be more loyal to her in the long-term lol
- Tyler points out that he’s more charismatic which is why she thinks that way
- 1:45 pm – Everyone is so bored waiting for the comp to start
- 2:30 pm – Feeds down for veto.
- 4:45 pm – Feeds back!
- Scottie won the Power of Veto
- He is unlikely to use it and Brett or Winston should be leaving on Thursday
- 5:30 pm – Brett has to put his hands to good use this week if he wants to stay
- 5:45 pm – JC is going through the votes with Tyler
- Sounds like a lot of the girls are going to vote to keep Brett
- JC wants to get Kaitlyn out soon and Tyler agrees
- They talk a bit more about that until Kaitlyn comes in
- 6:10 pm – The talk eventually moves to the pantry
- JC points out how Kaitlyn follows him around the house. She’s bad for his game and has to go
- Angela was doing some whispering to Kaycee. She is working on keeping Brett
- Angela tells Brett that the house is going to keep him (they’re not right now)
- Angela promises to campaign for Brett so he doesn’t have to do it against Winston
- 6:20 pm – Rachel is talking to Tyler and Kaycee in the Jenga room
- Tyler tells them about the alliance that the other side had
- Rachel says she’ll take one for the team and make out with Faysal if she has to
- In another room, Bayleigh and Rockstar are talking and Bay thinks Winston wouldn’t target a girl because he thinks they’re below him
- Never underestimate your opponent, Bay
- RS comes over the whisper in Bayleigh’s ear
- She says she would put up Winston and Angela then backdoor Tyler
- 8:15 pm – The girls are working the HoH I guess
- Every girl in the house minus Sam and Kaitlyn are hanging with Scottie
- Meanwhile, another bro meeting
- Winston says “surprise, surprise, Haleigh is sucking up to the HoH”
- Their game plan is to try to have a final 3 with Scottie
- They think this is phenomenal gameplay lol
- Winston really thinks Scottie is going to fall for the muscle routine with him being the brain
- They’re also going to say ‘think of Steve. He’ll be happy the three of us finally got together’ without realizing that Scottie knows the bros voted out Steve
- The bros then brag about how Scottie will never know they actually voted out Steve. Oh boy
- 10:10 PM – People just generally hanging around waiting for midnight. That is when they are off havenots
- Fairly slow tonight, so I’ll hit the sack but say an early happy birthday to Rachel who turns 30 on Sunday!
Check back for updates