Good afternoon, everyone! It’s Sunday and a day before the big house split! Let’s get some Big Brother Spoilers going on…
Both sides currently expect Tyler to use the veto (he will) and Kaitlyn replace Scottie with someone from the other side. Unless something gets leaked today, that means tomorrow could be a pretty fun afternoon on the feeds! (get the live feeds here – and a week free!)
Havenots were finally picked today and Kaitlyn had a large pool of people to choose from as many volunteered for her. She ended up going with two guys and two girls which caused some issues in the house because apparently Tyler raised his hand but she told him no. She claims it was because she already had two guys picked, but definitely not a good look considering how close the two have gotten.
The backyard is finally open today, so expect a lot of tanning and relaxing in preparation for tomorrow. Here are your spoilers…
- 11:45 am – Swaggy and Bayleigh are taking advantage of the backyard being open by sleeping in bed
- Many are still inside although look to be getting ready to go out
- Kaitlyn and Fezzy are upstairs. He has been hanging around her a lot these last few days. I think she’d rather hang with Tyler but she isn’t saying no to the attention
- 12:00 pm – Rachel is in the bathroom talking about how she’s accepting she won’t be in a showmance this season.
- Brett comes in and Rachel asks what he said about her in the DR when they first met (showmance related)
- He ducks the question by saying “you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions”
- 12:20 pm – JC is talking about production and wasn’t cut
- He says that production sometimes tells him to say things he doesn’t want to say for soundbites and it concerns him because he doesn’t know how it will be used
- For example, he said shortly after Steve was nominated, they told him to say “Sorry, Steve” and make a face.
- 1:20 pm – The house is either working out, tanning, or eating.
- 1:30 pm – Feeds down. Could be getting Rachel ready for her punishment which makes sense
- I guess she is going to have someone or something yell at her for 24h. They will likely do it in the middle of a tense veto ceremony which is why it’s timed this way
- 1:45 pm – Feeds back. Let’s see if anything happened…
- Acting like nothing happened yet so maybe just a weird downtime
Check back for updates
Hey guys, I’m gonna update for Steve for a bit.
- 2:00 pm – Kaitlin in the pool with Tyler and Brett. She tells them their auras are yellow. (She’s living her best life this week)
- Bayleigh and Swaggy bathroom discuss Kaitlyn. They don’t think she’s telling them what she’s really up to. They’ve realized Tyler may be calling at least some of the shots.
2:15 pm – Bayleigh asks Fessy if Kaitlyn is going to have veto used and put up Angela. Fessy says she is. She asks if he’s sure and he says he thinks so. She wants to know if Fessy thinks Kaitlyn would put one of them up and he says that he really doesn’t think so. Bayleigh said that Kaitlyn hasn’t told her anything about what she’s planning. Fessy asks if Bayleigh has asked her and she says no. He points out that if Bayleigh asks, Kaitlyn will probably tell her. (Yep, this sums up Bayleigh and Swaggy’s game play since Thursday)
- 2:20 pm – Fessy-“As long as I’m good with her, she is not going to touch ya’ll. Bay-“Of Course” Fessy-“Cause she’s not going to do that to me.” Bay-“That’s a fact.”
- Fessy also says that he and Kaitlyn don’t talk much game and it’s mostly personal to build the relationship back up. Bayleigh tells him Hayleigh and Rockstar have to work very hard for Kaitlyns attention and Kaitlyn doesn’t make time for them.
- 2:25 pm – Bayleigh says she feels much better after talking with Fessy.
- 2:45 pm – Kaitlyn/Hayleigh talking in backyard. Kaitlyn says she doesn’t know what she’s doing and Hayleigh says whatever she does will be ok.
- Kaitlyn says it won’t and it’s really f****d up. Hayleigh says she thinks she knows and whispers Swaggy. Kaitlyn says he’s been talking so much shit and was still doing it yesterday. She says it wasn’t her intention before but now it is.
- Kaitlyn tells her not to say anything and says she will tell Rockstar and Fessy 30 seconds before it happens.
- Swaggy and Bayleigh went back to laying in bed.
- Any bets on how many minutes until it’s out?
- 3:00 pm– Hayleigh and Kaitlyn continue to talk. Kaitlyn says she wants rid of the divide in the house. She tells Hayleigh she made it clear to the Bros that Fessy, Rockstar and Hayleigh can’t be touched. Hayleigh suggests swapping out Swaggy and Bayleigh for Winston and Brett. (Hayleigh is doing a good job of not freaking out)
- Hayleigh assures Kaitlyn Swaggy didn’t get the power and says Swaggy and Bayleigh know Sam got it. She says they told her they were in the room under where it happens and heard it. Kaitlyn tells her they’re lying because Sam got it last week so she couldn’t have gotten this one. (True) Kaitlyn is relieved Swaggy doesn’t have it.
- 3:00 pm– Kaitlin told Hayleigh if Swaggy does have a power that can take himself off the block and that she’ll put up Bayleigh. She said Bayleigh has been sucking her d**k all week and that she’s changed since Kaitlyn won hoh. She also can’t get over Bayleigh grabbing her and shaking her. (This situation is sooooo over exaggerated by Kaitlyn)
- 3:30 pm Hayleigh/Bayleigh talk
- Hayleigh tells Bayleigh Kaitlyn told her if Scottie come off the block that she will nom Angela. Bayleigh said it’s s big move and she sounds really proud of Kaitlyn.
- Bayleigh looks relieved and excited. Hayleigh mentions making pop corn and Bayleigh tells her she’ll make the tea.
- Bayleigh asks if Hayleigh thinks the other side will come hard for Kaitlyn after this move and Hayleigh said yes and they won’t take it lightly or something like that.
- (This is gonna be a mess ya’ll. What I really want to see is what Hayleigh tells Rockstar because I don’t think she’s going to play along to get along the way Hayleigh is doing)
- 3:50 pm – Hayleigh/Rockstar
- Haleigh tells Rockstar Kaitlyns plan. She says not to tell because it’s going to happen whether she tells or not. She says they’ll have to talk about it later becauae the Bros know she knows so they can’t talk now.
- Hayleigh tells her Kaitlyn made a deal so that she and Rockstar are safe. Rockstar says “She is f**king ridiculous!”
- 4:00 pm – Bayleigh and Swaggy are in a better mood at the moment. They discuss trying to talk some game with Angela after she goes otb. (I’m guessing they’ll offer to save her instead of Winston for her loyalty or something like that)
- Hayleigh tells Rockstar that she’s sure Tyler is behind this move. Says they need to talk so they can make new plans moving forward. (kept saying this girls got some game) Rockstar agrees but calls Kaitlyn or Tyler a f***ing a**hole.
BB voice keeps asking JC to move the exercise equipment back to its original position. They’ve asked more than once and say “you may begin now.”
Unless something big happens, that’s probably it for me until the show airs. That gives me 40 minutes to do a couple of other things. I actually need to call my mom. See ya soon…