Good Monday morning! Yesterday didn’t have much game movement, it was more about the personal side of things. All the fun stuff should happen this afternoon so be sure to check back later today and get the details from Steve. You can sign up for the feeds on this site and this could be a great day to do it if you don’t already have them. I’m hoping to cut my work day short to see the fall out but it’s doubtful on a Monday.
Before I go over the individual conversations that happened, I wanted to mention the Hacker comp from last nights show. I saw Heath Lumen from CBS tweeting about it ahead of time and was anxious to see it. I may not like the twists but I did like the comp and I really liked the way it was edited to show all of them doing it at the same time. Watching some of the comps when they go one at a time can get so boring but this had suspense…and I knew who won! I bet tv viewers were really chewing their nails. It was simple but fun and as Steve’s already pointed out on last night’s thread, Brett spelling ANAL LICE was hilarious!
I’ve enjoyed every twist failing so far. Kaitlyn couldn’t get back in with Sam’s. Tyler will come back off the block anyway with Haleighs and if Bayleigh is evicted, she’ll leave without using hers. If somehow next week’s hacker could be voided again and Tyler didn’t or couldn’t use his power, it would be great! I know some people like the twists and this is just my opinion. A double eviction doesn’t ruin someones game because people usually target the players who have made huge targets of themselves. It’s on the player if they’ve played the kind of game that makes them a target in a double. Balancing relationships and the way people get evicted are part of the game. Lets say Tyler had been evicted this week, should Haleigh get Tylers vote if she were in the F2 when she had no visible connection to his leaving? If they really wanted them to expect the unexpected, they could do a double one year on week 3 or when there are 6 people left and mix it up a little. Hg’s know when it’s going to happen every year and plan for it. Enough about that!
The plan to backdoor Bayleigh remains in place and Foutte/Hive are starting to get nervous. Here’s the most relevant things they talked about:
- Angela told Level 6 and Scottie about the proposed girls alliance. (will be known as “GA” if I need to keep typing it) Angela tells Scottie that Rockstar was the only one who didn’t throw Scottie under the bus. That could be relevant later or maybe not. (It’s an easy way for Scottie to justify voting Bay out over RS for example)
- Scottie tells L6 more info on Hive alliance. I got the answer I was waiting for about who Scottie was lying to at least. I think he’s like Tyler and lying to everyone but we’ll see as time goes on.
- I’m loving Brett having to wear the “I ❤ Granny” sweater! The entire house gets involved talking about granny. Punishments are kind of like the food comps where everyone gets involved in some way. Brett keeps talking to Scottie and Fessy acting like he’s alone. He’s acting as if he doesn’t know what’s going on this week with the Bay backdoor too.
- RS’s made tons of food from carrot cupcakes, pancakes, beet balls and last night it was Nunchuck Nachos. JC got ahold of the Nunchuck and everyone stayed clear. Whether you like RS or not, bb18 Paulie could learn something from her on how to handle a kitchen punishment. I heard talk she may be a have not this week. That would suck! I’d hate having to cook but not be able to eat.
- Early in the day, Sam talked to Brett about the GA and wondered if it was real. She told him she hadn’t been invited. I’m sick of hearing this. She was invited the first time and told Bay it would be unfair to the guys snd she didn’t want to do it so Sam, please shut up! Why can’t she get a punishment where her mouth has to be taped shut for 24 hrs? She had the “I dont know what’s happening & you guys are acting different” talk with Brett, Angela, Kaycee and Tyler at different times yesterday.
- Sam had a chat with Bay that didn’t go like the other ones. Bay was getting worked up over being annoyed with Sam. She’d told Haleigh that Sam was being snippy and talking to her like she was stupid. Bay confronted her and asked how she was supposed to trust Sam since Sam couldn’t keep her mouth shut. Bay said Sam had told 2 things that only Sam knew. Bay was mad because Sam started openly saying something about Bays power right after the eviction and Bay said it wasn’t confirmed she had it yet so Sam shouldn’t be talking about it. (Sam didn’t know before the eviction so anything she said would’ve been speculation) I’m not sure but think the other one was over a convo people were having about Miss Universe. It had nothing to do with Bay but because Bay had told Sam she was Miss Missori, she may have thought Sam was talking about it. Bay said she’d only told Sam this info but that isn’t true either. This is what Bay does, she gets annoyed with someone and then looks for reasons to justify that she’s annoyed with them. She does the same thing to RS. She told Hay that she can’t talk to people the way she wants when they piss her off because of the game. (I can’t imagine how she’d sound if this is her version of holding back)
- Once Bay let Sam know she was crap, she moved onto Scottie. She didn’t talk to him about it but she talked with Fessy. They were talking about him being so selfish because he’s already won a trip to Greece and 5k. She said he isn’t worried about anyone but himself. (She’s mad Angela made a deal to take Scottie off the block, I guess he wasn’t supposed to take it and just go home quietly???) He told her she should tell Angela she would use her power on Angela even if it’s a lie. Fes said she should bring it up when she talks to Angela. (I don’t know if he meant the power or Scottie) Bay said “I already did. You don’t tell me, I’m good at this. I’m the one giving you ideas.”
- JC continued to spread paranoia and act like he’s not sure what’s going to happen.. He told Fes “worst case scenario is she puts you up w/RS.” Fes said “you haven’t talked to her at all?” JC said “I’m pretty sure you’re not going up.” (This is funnier because JC told Fes Thursday night to let him do the talking this week. He said that he’d let Fes handle things last week and “look what happened?” Fes wanted to be the one to handle Bay and they were blindsided anyway with Rachel leaving….with JC’s help. Now, Fes is finding out JC hasn’t even talked to Angela and he’s worried he may go up. Hahaha)
- JC planted some seeds that Haleigh could be the replacement too. She may not put stock in things JC says but because she was the hacker, she’s getting in her own head over it and becoming more worried. She kept talking to Bay asking if they should or shouldn’t go talk to Angela again. She said Angela hadn’t communicated with them about it all day so it was wierd. Bay told her Angela had said no one would know until she did it but they were fine. This didn’t help Hay. Bay did acknowledge that “at the end of the day, Angela doesn’t owe us anything.” Bays doesn’t want the 3 (Bay, Hay, RS) lumped together. (Maybe they should stop plotting together in the pink room together, just sayin’) They’ve reached a point where neither feels safe but they tell each other they will be in order to convince themselves.
- Bay got mad over Fessys advice but she went to the hoh room anyway and told Angela she would use the power on her next week if they needed it and said they were ride or die till the end. Bay said ” I just thought of it and I’m so serious.” They did some cheering and dancing while chanting “Amazon alliance.” Bay left and Angela said to herself “Someone might be backdoored tommow. Who will it be?” (don’t think the Prime alliance is gonna last guys)
- Hay and Bay discuss wanting Scottie out this week and Tyler or Brett next week because they think Tyler is more easily manipulated. They definitely want Sam otb next week even if she doesn’t leave. They also talked in code about the possibility of Bay being pregnant. She said she didn’t want to test to see yet and may not want to know yet if she is preggo.
- Scottie is pretty pumped up. Angela told him and L6 Fes and Hays pitch was she’d be. BB legend if she made the move to put Scottie and Tyler up together. Scottie said “So next week, are we gonna win hoh and fry their asses?” He also said he was going to start flirting with Hay alot. (to annoy Fes?)
- JC wants to eat a bag of chips during the ceremony today. JC is rude, annoying, loud and says offensive things….I’ve liked him being here since day 1 and I’m not apologizing for it. If ya can’t handle it, “keep your mouth shut, gurl!”
- Brett told Scottie he thought RS may “know something” because she was a mess but now she’s calm. Bay snd Hay lectured her and told her to get it together. She’s done it and yesterday they started complaining that she didn’t seem worried and concerned enough. Bay gave RS tons of advice for being otb so can’t wait to see if she applies any of it herself.
While Level 6 continues to plot and put plans into place so THIS week will go the way they want, Hay and Bay start planning who they want to go home NEXT week…and doing it while they’re not feeling completely safe. Foutte/Hive usually has a talk with the hoh and moves on to fighting with each other for half the week. Level 6 communicates well, doesn’t fight to be the boss and comes up with plans to reinforce the plans they already have in place. Everyone has a role and they all go to work every day. Meanwhile, RS has obsessed over Brett and Fessy just thinks of Haleigh. Hay spends too much time having petty argument with Fessy and Bay is mad at someone almost every day. I wonder why one alliance is working and the other is falling apart?
Check back later to get the fallout from the veto ceremony and have a great Monday!