Good morning everybody! Last night was fun and for once, production didn’t get their way. Now they know how we feel sometimes. BB fans complain a lot, it’s just what we do and this year, I don’t know what to do with the extra time on my hands. There’s nothing to complain about! Sure, they need to use the electric shock collars (from the earlier comp) every time they sing and I’d like to see the old food comps but that’s about the only complaints I can muster. I wanted Kaitlyn to get back into the house but I took a little twisted pleasure in knowing production was freaking out.
Some thoughts on Thursday’s show:
- We may have been shocked but production was losing it- a source in the audience passed on some info to Brent Wolgamott who was podcasting on RHAP last night. They said Alison Grodner could be seen shaking her head in disbelief, someone in the audience asked if they could tell Kaitlyn about her BF and was told “if they wanted to die.” Hopefully, it wasn’t put quite that way. Lol They also said Julie wasn’t prepared to interview her and they didn’t even have chairs set up on stage. They said nothing like what went on last night (on stage) had ever happened. I think they said this info came from someone who warms up the crowd but I’m not sure.
- I don’t usually have my granddaughter on weeknights but I did last night. She watched part of the show but was mostly doing something else while I watched. She saw Kaitlyn struggling and whining with the puzzle and kept laughing. (That’s my girl!) She said “It’s just 6 pieces Buddy! Why can’t she do it?” Yes, even a 6 year old thought it was nuts! (She calls me “buddy” instead of grandma in case that confused anyone)
- I was the most shocked Kaitlyn couldn’t manifest a solution to the puzzle. I don’t buy into her crap about talking to dead people but I decided that if she can do it and if I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe somehow Tyler’s dad was working against her saying “he’ll no, bitch, you’re not getting back in that house!”
- I was surprised production showed the clip of Sam and the mudhole comment and I was equally surprised Sam decided to channel Rosie the Riveter last night.
- Angela didn’t get any credit for the vote flip and she should have but production is doing too good this year for me to nitpick over it.
- Kaitlyn thanking Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra (possibly spelled wrong) was hilarious.
- It was a downer to lose the drama Kaitlyn brings but it was a plus that one of the power apps didn’t mess with the game and that’s why I’m fine with her being gone.. (2 more apps to go and I won’t get lucky again)
- My favorite Tweets from last night were: people saying it was ironic Kaitlyn failed the puzzle because she couldn’t close her legs and the other ones saying…. Production says: No one can fail this challenge…..Kaitlyn says: Hold my sage!
Steve already announced Bayleigh won the hoh last night. She had one on one’sh people but Sam requested to have hers this morning. Sam may have a hard time not being the boss this week. Bayleigh considered using Rachel as a pawn to get Brett out. Rachel threw everything at Bayleigh except the shirts she doesn’t own to get her on a different plan. Bayleigh said she doesn’t want to try to get Tyler out this week. She’s thinks he’s heartbroken and wants to give him a week to recover. She’s grateful the house didn’t kick her when she was down and wants Tyler to have the same thing. (I actually think she may want to work with him. They were already talking a little and when Kaitlyn told Bayleigh that Tyler said Kaitlyn should only trust Bayleigh from that side of the house, it went a long way imo. Kaycee is another reason Bayleigh may think she can work with Tyler) Bayleigh threatened Scottie with his life not to backstab her. JC talked her ears off but I don’t believe got anywhere. When I went to bed, it looked like Brett may be a nominee along with JC as a pawn.
This looks to be another fun week. We’ll get to see the Level 5/6 side face their first real obstacle in the game and probably lose a member. We’ll also be listening to hear if we have a BB baby on the way since Bayleigh keeps dropping hints about it.
Yesterday (during the day) on the feeds: Tyler and Fessy had the much anticipated talk about Kaitlyn. They compared notes but it was kind of a let down conversation. It doesn’t even matter now since Kaitlyn is gone. Fessy is still thinking about it though. Last night, he was asking Brett if Kaitlyn had said similar things to him. Brett said he didn’t want to put that stuff out on tv. (We already heard Brett say Kaitlyn came onto him on day 2) Tyler doesn’t care about any of it but Fessys ego is probably bruised. Haha
Sam had a fit yesterday when someone broke the toilet seat. She went off about it. She really does think she’s the BB house warden!
Check with Steve later for noms and have a great Friday!