Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good morning and welcome back NK, we missed you! We’ve officially ended the dull aftermath from the battle back with Scottie’s exit. Yeah! Part of me cant believe they evicted Scottie on Jeff & Jordons new babys birthday. (Congrats to the birth of their baby yesterday) Congrats to KC too. I know some are worried about a dull week with a KC hoh. Yes, L6 will run the show but over half the people left are L6 so what else was going to happen? Its no surprise, Sam and Haleigh will go otb sometime today and KC has already been working on what to say in her speech. Unless Haleigh wins the veto, the eviction should be predictable but the week may not be boring. Everyone except Angela and Tyler was nervous last night about going otb. Brett and JC will have to worry about being a replacement AND worry their loose lips from the past week could come back to bite them. Even if noms stay the same, Sam vs Haleigh otb could be fun.
I’m happy for KC but she was in a pretty good spot before and I’m afraid this win could really hurt her end game. She’s won 4 comps if you count the hacker comp and I do because it was an actual comp. Brett losing by 1 second had to hurt, especially since his game will have to go a different direction than he’d planned. Steve mentioned being tired of hearing “let’s go.” Look on the bright side Steve, you don’t have to hear “daddy” anymore.
I’ll get to my opinion of Scottie’s speech below but here’s something from me to Scottie on behalf of Angela:
Tylers hoh is over but I forgot to post how he’d answered his Twitter questions. It lets us see the game from his perspective since he isn’t much of a feeds talker. He feels his biggest short-term threat is Haleigh and sees his long-term threat as Brett. (what we thought already) His favorite comp was OTEV. He thinks the best game move he’s done was setting himself up very early with KC, JC and Sam and having F2’a with all of them. He’s a little nervous about a bitter jury but not too much. He doesn’t think he’ll make many people mad getting to the end. That’s it in a nutshell.
My random thoughts from the live show with a bit of a (wtf) theme:
- They really made it look like Brett used strategy to get jury info out of Scottie. As soon as I started to think he was getting the smart player edit, he told us he wanted to get Angela out to impress the jury. Actually, it’s worse, he wants someone else to do it so he wouldn’t even get credit for it. TAKE HER, don’t evict her! wtf?
- Everyone was in athletic clothing but Sam was in jeans. I thought that was wierd. She said to herself later that she didn’t try and didn’t care so I suppose it doesn’t matter what you wear if that’s tour plan. (If I cared that little about the flexibility of movement and wasn’t trying to win, I’d wear a ballgown or a hazmat suit. You know, something that makes a statement)
- I think Derrick played a great game. He’s also a smart and seemingly nice guy but he’s still boring as hell. We had an entire segment of him saying nothing. His insight from being an expert is that almost anyone can win and has an equal shot. Well, no shit! Sooooo glad I didn’t take a bathroom break and miss that amazing game analysis. wtf?
- Scottie’s speech! I mean, wtf? He told Tyler he was going to “roast him” ahead of time. Well, he didn’t. Instead, he called Angela a whore who’s been giving bj’s all summer. That was worse than what Sam handed to Kaitlyn and Haleigh. (The other side of the house has always said Angela was a bitch but she’s never gotten personal in her speeches that will be on the show. She’s said mean stuff behind peoples backs but they all do. As far as speeches go, she told Bay she was on a power trip, she threw RS’s own words back at her in the gbm and she told Fessy it was too little, too late. That’s game. It’s not reach for the gutter insults that aren’t even true.) Let’s be honest, she could’ve blown somebody in the kitchen, Scottie could’ve tripped over them and he still couldn’t have figured it out. He never knew what was going on in that house so good riddance!
- Obviously, someone told Sam the vote ahead of time. She looked so sad not voting out Hay.
- Let’s hope for Tyler’s sake we only saw a portion of his goodbye msg and there’s more to it. I’m not worried about Scottie saying he wouldn’t tell the jury what Tyler said, he can’t keep his mouth shut about anything. Tyler telling Scottie about a power app that he didn’t use and basically instructing Scottie to pass it on isn’t very good. Where was the “sorry but I’ve been in an alliance from the beginning called L6?” wtf?
- Scottie needed a lesson in body language. When Julie holds her hand out, it means she want you to shake her hand, not hug her:
- Speaking of Julie, this shirt is the definition of wtf?
Once the feeds came back, the hg’s were talking about Scottie’s speech and Brett’s 1-second loss to KC. Tyler enjoyed his usual chex and peanut butter so he was relaxed. (image above) Brett can’t be super worried but he has to know Sam and JC could tell all to save themselves if they wanted. Let’s hope he’s not picking up Haleigh’s nervous habit:
- They go over the live show rules including no cussing and ironically mention no shout outs.
- Angela was really pissed and I get it but she needs to suck it up and move on. She doesn’t need to keep convos going that relate to a shomance imo. Tyler gave her a hug and told her not to worry. He said she’d be given an opportunity to clear it up in the DR.
- Hay said she was offended by the speech. The Hilton Head reference and Fessys range rover comment originally came from bitchy things Hay and RS said. Hay was talking behind Angela’s back when she said them, not in a speech. My point, Hay would never do what Scottie did but I doubt she’s all that offended. Angela wouldn’t be either if it was reversed so I’m not picking on Hay for it.
- Hay started making dinner with Brett. Brett later remarked that he thought Hay had an idea she was going otb. He said it was the first time in 79 days she’d made dinner so he thought there was a connection.
- Sam went upstairs to be alone, her usual. She heard everyone talking about the live show and said to herself “who cares?” Later, she yelled down to ask Tyler if he’d found a bed or if he was going to sleep with Angi-lala. Angela gave an eye roll from below.
- Hay was shocked Sam voted for her to stay. Brett said Scottie’s speech may have caused it. (no way)
- Brett assured Sam that Hay was the target. Sam said she knew she’d be going otb. Brett said it could be him but he doesn’t really think that.
- JC said Sam would be hard to deal with because she hasn’t been otb since she was a robot. True, but JC will be worse if either Sam or Hay can take themselves off. (I still like JC but I won’t mind seeing him otb at all) JC asked Brett if he thought they could go up. Brett didn’t think so but they agreed they need to act like all the stuff they said last week never happened. (Lol)
- JC was annoyed with Sam because she took the big saucer in the have not room. He was already annoyed with her. He also thinks he’s entitled to the big saucer anytime he’s a have not. (I don’t blame her for taking it but Sam’s like a clock with her routine. She acts out as soon as there’s a new hoh. She had all week to take it but she waited until Thursday night?)
- KC reading her hoh letter was so nice. (She seems to have a great family. I’m still loving her mother from KC’s intro pkg) Her brother asked if she’d be the best woman for his wedding.
- It was only yesterday that I gave my opinion about Vegas being full of it half the time. Well….maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about and I’m full of it. There’s nothing like being proven wrong in print! (I stand by thinking their petty and dramatic tho) KC DID get the wooden bow tie and the hot sauce too.
- JC and Tyler talked about the F3. Tyler’s not sure of KC is the best option anymore. He said she’s winning a lot of comps. JC suggested Sam but Tyler said they’d lose to her with a bitter jury. (He’s not saying it but if he may not want to take KC and we know he isn’t taking Brett, Sam or Haleigh….that leaves Angela. This could get interesting)
- Everyone hung out in the hoh room while Sam went to the have not room to be alone. She better be careful or they could target her this week for her shomance:
- Hay began her routine to KC the same way she did with Tyler. She reminded KC of how close they’ve become and how much she has her back. She asked to be kept in the loop. (If you have to remind someone you’re close, you’re probably not that close) I understand she’s alone in the game but I’ll say the same thing as last week. If what you’re doing isn’t working, do something else! How about throwing JC or Brett under the bus? They’ve talked game to her the past couple of months and she spills everything anyway so it’s worth a try.
- Hay told Tyler he wasn’t very reassuring to her the past week so she’s obviously sticking with the Foutte way of gaming.
- Tyler and Angela hid their hands under the blanket so they could still hold hands. Whatever, I don’t want to go over shomance crap this morning, not nearly enough coffee yet for that.
Things you should plan for:
- Haleigh and Sam on the block today
- Paranoia from JC
- Hoh breakfast served to KC from Sam
- Haleigh ran up KC’s butt
- Tyler & Angela hanging out in the hoh room while KC is off doing other things
Forget the battle back, I want to see the Sam/Haleigh battle for Bretts vote. Will we have hair braiding and mud hole stomping this week? Probably not but you never know. Have a great Friday!Advertisement