Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good morning everyone! It was a slow night with Sam discussing bees, Angela and Kaycee making fruit loop art and Bayleigh thinking she runs the world. We also had the pleasure of listening to a conversation between Haleigh and Fessy that left me wanting to stab my eyeball with a fork! Here we go:
- Early in the day, Tyler told JC, Kaycee and Angela (at different times) that Rachel was trying to work with the other side of the house. He told JC this because JC’s main strategy is trying to pick off people from both sides of the house and keep things even while he and Tyler ride the middle. Tyler probably thought it was one more thing to push JC into voting Rachel out. I have no idea why he said this to Angela and Kaycee.
- Bayleigh spent the entire day dictating terms, talking about how wonderful she is and planning out the rest of the game. She has some of the worst hohitis I’ve ever seen. Practically everything she thinks is going on in the game is wrong. She speculates who will be targets for who and who so and so will put on the block. Even though she just nominated two people, I don’t believe she thinks she’s anyone’s target. Everyone had to listen to her go on and on about how she gets when she’s hungry and how she’s dumped three boys for not feeding her quickly enough. She was also mad that someone made vegetables without informing her immediately. It sounds like I’m exaggerating but I’m not. Arrogance is her Achilles heel in the game. She’s also still planning for Swaggy’s return in a battle back.
- Bayleigh and Brett finally had their talk out by the pool. He gave his pitch to stay while they both fed each other lines of crap. She told him she had power over people and might see what she could do if she decided to keep him. He told her he’d be grateful and loyal if that happened. It was a long conversation but that was the gist of it.
- Bayleigh and Scottie talked about the game, where everyone stands and who people would target. They don’t have a clue what’s going on in the house and they feel confident Tyler will target Rachel and Angela. These two have already planned out the end of the game and they’re being gracious enough to allow Tyler to come along to the final 6 with the Hive/Foutte. They’ll decide at a later time if Tyler must go at 6 or if he can stay until 5 and take Rockstars place. That’s yet to be determined because Baileigh feels Rockstar needs to win a comp and pull her weight on the team. She feels the same way about Haleigh. Bayleigh’s won 1 luck based comp but along with knowing everything about everything, apparently she’s a comp beast now. She’s quite the powerhouse and I feel blessed she’s allowing us to spend the summer with her and soak in her greatness!
- Fessy and Haleigh had a make up conversation and I’ve changed my position a little bit about this situation. Don’t get me wrong, Fessy has been a Caleb for sure and I think he’s been a huge pain in Haleighs ass. Last night was the first time I realized how much she pushes his buttons and keeps the problems going. They had an exhausting conversation that was completely unnecessary. Haleigh got what she said she wanted in the first few minutes but continued to drag it out. I’ll recap what happened:
Haleigh made a joke about having sex with more than one person in 24 hours during a game of never have I ever. Fessy was annoyed, made a couple comments about her acting 21 and saying he didn’t want to be with someone who was that “openly freaky.” He followed this by giving her the silent treatment and being a big baby. Eventually, they talked, she told him this is who she is and if he doesn’t like it, too damn bad. She talked to him about moving forward in the game but not being compatible on a personal level. He spent the next day not talking to her and also had Bayleigh in his ear fueling the fire. He talked to Rockstar about it yesterday and said maybe they were just meant to be friends because they are at different stages in their lives. RS said meeting the right person at the wrong time means it’s the wrong person. (comments like this that got me liking RS in the beginning of the game but then…) During the silent treatment phase, Hayleigh spent hours on the hammock with Brett and Fessy was jealous. Last night, they talked and Fessy apologized to her at least five times for the things he said. He agreed they were doing well in the game together and agreed maybe they should leave it at that. (Problem solved at this point) She wanted to know why he was ignoring her because she doesn’t want to have a game relationship with someone who won’t speak to her. (understandable) He told her what she said about not being compatible clicked with him but he needed a little time to accept it so he’d been staying away from her. (He was also pouting) At this point, she had what she wanted but it wasn’t good enough. She wanted to have an in depth conversation about why he hurt her feelings and why he said the specific things he’d said. He apologized again and said maybe he was the one acting immature. Fessy came into this house wanting a showmance to get more TV exposure, probably a little girl crazy too and fell for Hayleigh too quickly. This is where he’s at fault. She has every right to flirt with whoever she wants but she knows how he feels about her and she’s had over a month to get to know him. She knows he isn’t like Tyler, Brett and Scottie and he takes it too seriously. If she’s using flirting as a strategy, why does she keep flirting with someone thats taking it to heart? She wants Fessy to have the same reaction the other guys do but she’s had plenty of time to realize he isn’t like that so if she doesn’t stop flirting with him, she’s also to blame. It comes down to ‘know your audience.’ Not everyone reacts to the same thing in the same way. I was pretty high on Haleigh but I’m starting to think that flirting may be her only strategy and even though she’s telling him she only wants to work with him in a game sense, I’m not sure she knows how to do it any better than he does. This will be the first and last time I get this in depth in the shomance drama. If I wanted to watch soap operas, I’d watch them. I may need a Saltine because I’m feeling a bit nauseous.
- Sam spoke with Brett for a while about the personal relationship part of the game. I know some people come into the game not having a full understanding of what they’ve signed up for but I’ve never seen anyone at Sam’s level. I’ve been irritated with her for making everything so personal but last night is when I realized that I don’t think she was doing it by choice. What I mean is, I don’t think it occurred to her that there was another way to play. I think she really thought (based on the limited YouTube clips she watched prior to coming) people competed each week for the opportunity to remove the people who were the least cohesive with the group until only the winner remained. For once, I’m not being sarcastic and I truly believe that’s how she’s viewed the game. The conversation she had with Rockstar the night before about going to jury really blew her mind. She calls jury “the little house” and sees it almost as a punishment for the people who aren’t contributing enough. (She’d be a better fit for Survivor and Exile Island, she’d also be able to weave a set of patio furniture from palm tree leaves) Making everything about personal relationships, cooking and cleaning was her way of being a good houseguest. Now that she’s realizing this game is something different, she’s completely lost. I also think it’s where some of her self confidence issues are coming from lately. She thinks she’ll be picked off soon because she’s in the deep end without a life jacket and now she knows it.
- Angela said the guys may have to be backdoored. Sam told her technically there couldn’t be anymore backdoors because they’ll be in jury now. (Explanation is above, not even going to make a joke here)
- Bayleigh told Rachel she was proud of her for being able to keep a secret. (Bay told Scottie earlier Rachel couldn’t keep her mouth shut about things. I guess it doesn’t occur to her Rachel might spill her own secret)
- Bayleigh reminds Haleigh that Fessy wanted Kaitlyn but Swaggy is the one who brought Haleigh into the group and put her with Fessy. (Bay doesn’t miss an opportunity to get a dig in)
- Angela thinks it’s a great idea if Bretts outs the girls alliance and Bayleighs power during his speech. I think this plan needs to be reconsidered myself.
- Brett wants a pet mouse for the house to eat the ants. Angela tells him they don’t eat ants so Brett says they can train the mouse to do it.
- This didn’t happen last night but JC told Angela recently that he’s sure sure he hasn’t been on any episodes yet. Lol
- Kaitlyn’s already blocked Evel Dick on Twitter for making fun of her. She tweeted and asked him to be nice for 5 seconds. His bio says “I’m not nice so don’t expect me to be” or something close to that. What did she expect?
- Kaitlyn tweeted that Tyler was still her #1 even if she was his #10 and wants him to win. Her ex boyfriend unfollowed her shortly after.
- BB12 Matt Hoffman recently went to one of Kryssies (OTT) music shows. They live near each other.
- Someone posted pics of Glenn from BB18 sneaking a salad into the movies. There were a lot of jokes on RHAP because Glenn also threw ranch dressing on a fan some time back. It was discussed on Mondays podcast called Summer of Stein. The entire podcast was very funny! BB8 player Eric Stein is on every Monday with Rob.
- I misspoke last week when I said Mark and Elena had broken up according to social media. I don’t know if the break up info was a desperate attempt to try and stay relevant since we’ve moved on to a new season. They can’t accept they stopped being relevant around week 4 of their own season.
- You can buy a recorded message for someone at bookcameo.com from some former houseguests. It sounds stupid to me but the interesting part is Natalie charges $45, Elena charges $35 and you can get Janelle for $25. On what planet are Natalie and Elena worth more than Janelle? That’s just insanity!!!
- You can find several videos of Rachel singing on YouTube and one of Kaitlyn singing Hallelujah.
- You can also find a Sharon Needles video (well known drag performer) that JC has a small part in on YouTube. It’s not for everyone and if you don’t care for nudity or videos with a very sexual theme, I’d stick with the girls singing.
- Most social media for BB has a trend and it’s that way every year. It always fascinates me to hop around and see just how different the opinions can be. For example, Twitter loves Rockstar and Bayleigh but many of the update sites, not so much. Facebook commenters can’t stand Haleigh and think she’s a Ho but she gets a lot of love on Twitter and some from the blog sites. TV viewers and Facebook loves Tyler but Twitter wants to see him crash and burn in the game. My takeaway from this (with some exceptions) is Facebook is TV only fans, Twitter loves the bad playing underdogs and feed updaters stay somewhat neutral…for the most part.
Have a great Wednesday!Advertisement