Good morning! This week is dragging along but we’re almost there. We’ll watch Scottie go to the jury tomorrow and move on to the next one. Scottie’s still hoping for a battle back, jury buy back or whatever else people call it. (I don’t think we’ll have one but who knows?) We’ll get to see the hide and go seek veto comp tonight and hear the zings although they didn’t sound too great this year from what I could tell. I’m bidding a big job this morning so you won’t have to suffer through my ramblings too much. I’m just getting right to the recap.
Highlights from the day (check Steve’s updates from yesterday for more info):
- Someone was on the other side of the backyard wall yelling and the hg’s got called for an indoor lockdown. They’re usually told not to engage if it happens but maybe they weren’t warned heavily enough. KC doesnt seem like much of a rule breaker but this is KC yelling for them to come hang out with them.
- Sam announced she’s going to stop smoking. (this should be fun)
- Sam talked to Angela about Scotties speech in the veto meeting. Angela told her not to worry about it.
- Tyler told Angela Brett still hadn’t told them about his side deal with JC and Sam. (this comes up several times and with KC too, he’s preparing for when they have to go after Brett imo) Angela mentions being concerned over how to get JC out.
- Bongo is the name of Brett’s fake porn star alter ego.
- Scottie makes the rounds and tells people Fessy was probably the flip votes and he’s trying to pin it on Scottie. He wants to stay, be the biggest target and go after Fessy.
- Fessy rarely leaves his hoh room. Hay keeps telling him he needs to socialize. (She stayed up there alot too when she was hoh)
- Hay is back to flirting with Brett.
- JC lost a pool game a had a funny, fake tantrum.
- Hay made the rounds to make sure everyone is good with targeting Sam next.
- Scottie told Brett he thought something was up the first night of Fessys hoh. He said he was going to bed so Scottie left. He noticed people (Hay & JC) were up there for hours. (It was bad enough for Scottie to wait until right before noms to talk to Fessy but hearing he had concerns the first night and did nothing about it makes it worse so he can go, I don’t feel bad for him now)
- Fessy told Hay Sam was going to throw away her cigarettes and give up smoking. Hay said it was a waste of nicotine because she could sell them to someone. (I know she doesn’t like Sam, with good reason but does anyone else think she’s just starting to complain about everything lately? She’s really snappy with Fessy and it’s like she’s looking for a reason to fight with him all the time. She doesn’t like the move he made this week but she did nothing to stop it, in the same way she did nothing to stop Kaitlyn from taking out Swaggy.)
- We may have hit the point in the season when they start running out of things to talk about. Last night, Brett told us all about cell phone triangulation. JC explained the difference between go-go dancers and strippers.
- Sam told Brett about the different stages of her life starting when she was a teenager. She talked about partially shaving her head and having a mohawk, going back to a girly look and being concerned with makeup and nails. She said she used to go back and forth over being herself and trying to have a certain look to fit in and please people. (Listening to her explained a lot about the insecurities we’ve been seeing. I think she’s struggled to find her own identity and it’s not that uncommon. She’s gained weight while in the house and has Angela living with her so it probably makes those things surface more. Sam’s a beautiful lady and I hope she realizes it when she leaves the house)
- KC told Fessy she feels closer to him this week than she has before. She said it’s was weird since she’s otb. He feels the same and told her he had something big to tell her later. (his App, I’m guessing)
- KC’s out of stuff to cover up her tattoo and doesn’t want to have to bandage it. (Tip to all you future BBer’s…don’t get tattoos of things that are trademarked or you’ll have to cover them up)
- Hay talked about things happening after the show. JC said they’d only be famous for about 5 minutes.
- Tyler, Angela and KC managed to get some alone time. They planned for the double eviction. (They think it’s this week but it isn’t. I think it will happen next week) They agreed they should put Sam & Hay up and back door Fessy if possible. (If this is Tyler’s real plan and maybe it’s not, it’s stupid) They agreed that would be the plan but Brett’s plan would be a little different because he could put Hay and Fessy up together. Their targets in order are Fessy, Hay, Sam. (I know the 3 of them made fake deals with Fes & Hay but if Fes is off the block, he could win veto and take Hay off. They’d have to put up JC) They all agreed not to tell Brett about the fake deals they made with Fessy this week because they’re worried he’s already feeling like the 4th in L6. Tyler told KC that Brett still hadn’t mentioned his F3 with Sam and JC. KC said he probably doesn’t take it seriously and said JC may be making it up. (Tyler is planting more seeds about Brett but I think Angela & KC want L6 to be F4 and I think Tyler wants Brett out before then)
- Tyler told Angela and KC about an earlier convo he had with Sam. Sam came up to him and said she thought they were going to try to pin the next vote on her so if Tyler told her to vote KC, she wasn’t going to do it. He tried to ask what she meant but she said nevermind.
- JC told Tyler he better watch the shomance stuff. Tyler assured him that his head was in the game. He said he needed Angela to be more loyal to him than Brett. JC warned him Angela wasn’t “a Kaitlyn” and he better be careful. JC said people were talking about it and it would make him a bigger target. (I’m with JC on this one) JC told him not to screw things up now and he’d done so much work for Tyler, he was almost his campaign manager. Tyler said he was close to both Angela and KC. JC said he didn’t see Tyler cuddling with KC. JC promised he was only loyal to Tyler and Tyler said the same. (Tyler IS going overboard and if he had it under control, he could hang out with Angela a little less. It isn’t that hard, just stop getting in the damn bed with her so much!)
- Tyler and KC assured each other of their F2. He said he isn’t having a shomance with Angela and she shouldn’t worry. KC said its cool and she isn’t worried but told Tyler she knows he really does like Angela. He told her to shut up. She said she’s close to Angela too. (KC will be the most loyal to F4 out of all of them and she should be concerned about the shomance. Tyler called Angela “babe” in front of KC)
- Sam turned in her cigarettes to the storage room and told them to hurry up and take them away. She’s ready for the patches to start.
- JC is still bitter over Hay skipping her turn as a have not.
- JC told Tyler that Hay still wanted him out and she didn’t like Fessys plan this week. Tyler asked how JC will feel about getting out Fessy. JC said he’s only loyal to Tyler but he does feel bad about all the things he’s done to Fessy. (probably the DR’s) Tyler tells JC he just found out Hay is a superfan. They discuss if Hay or Fes should go first. JC says they’ll have to see how things go.
- Hay and Scottie finally have their talk. He apologized for what he did this week. She said it was just a game and it was ok. He told her Fessy was either the person flipping votes all along and using Scottie to blame them on or he was just dumb.
- Hay told Fessy she was sleeping downstairs. Later, she told Brett she was sleeping with KC but if the light bothered her, she may get in bed with Brett or Scottie. (Oh gurl, it worked on Scottie but Brett’s got you figured out)
- Brett, JC and Tyler talked about Hay saying she knew everyone wanted Sam out next. Tyler said: Yeah Haleigh, like we’re so pissed Sam tried to get you otb. Lol Brett’s annoyed with Sam. He’s tired of her saying she wants to stay and help other people and then saying she wants to leave. He told them about him telling her if she wanted to leave, then leave.
- Tyler and Brett talked about Sams pinky promises. Brett asked if she’d done it with Tyler too and he said yes. (This helps both of them later when things come out. They can say it didn’t matter and everyone knew what Sam was doing) Brett still thinks she’s America’s player and possibly JC too. He’s also sick of her saying she’d make the perfect juror. Brett said if she didn’t know what was going on, how would she make the perfect juror? (Silly Brett, she isn’t planning on voting based on game)
- JC changed the stick on letters on Bretts granny sweater. It probably suits him more this way because he doesn’t handle have nots very well.
- This is Bayleighs Miss Missouri pic:
- This is a blonde Sam:
- A younger, short haired Tyler:
I have some photos of the other hg’s but I’ll save them for tomorrow because I’m out of time….a girls gotta eat and the groceries ain’t free! I’ll be here later for Steve’s (hopefully) snarky and sarcastic rundown of tonight’s episode. Ya’ll have a great Wednesday!