Good afternoon, everyone!
Only one more day until we can finally resume Big Brother and get down to the 7 houseguests it was supposed to be last Thursday. Hopefully it will be Haleigh who remains in the house and we can pretend the week just never happened.
I know many fans of Haleigh, and that’s fine, but as someone who appreciates good gameplay, getting Scottie out the first time was a memorable moment in BB history and bringing him back with some overused gimmick twist is just crap to me. The final 7 should be the group that was in the house last Thursday night for about 15 minutes so I’m hoping that’s who is there again tomorrow night.
While I personally like the thing Haleigh and Tyler have going on and hope it lasts longer, should she be removed after Scottie, that’s just part of the game. Her pretty bad play overall resulted in her being in the position that she’s in so she really has nobody to blame but herself when she’s evicted. I’ve said many times that she’s a smart person, and actually had many of the puzzle pieces in her head, but just never fully connected them to see the big picture. She’s going to be kicking herself in the butt when she’s out of the house and realizes that L6 was just under her nose the entire time.
I’m not really sure what to expect inside the house today. They were on lockdown yesterday and that will go through until Sat night. Every day inside makes them grow more and more agitated with each other. Last night, Sam kept Scottie and Brett up for awhile telling stories in the HN room with Angela trying to sleep right outside. She kept throwing stuff at the door but Sam either ignored it or didn’t hear it. Most of the house spent the better part of the day bashing Sam behind her back, so I’m not sure how much longer we have before someone snaps.
- 12:00 pm – Sam is up and showering. Tyler and Angela are under the cover in the HoH room
- They are whispering junk back and forth but no fooling around yet
- 1:00 pm – Tyler and Ang still in bed
- Scottie and KC chatting about sports in the kitchen
- 1:40 pm – I step away for a minute, come back, and everyone is awake
- Well, most everyone. Still no sign of JC
- 2:00 pm – Tyler approaches Sam for a private talk.
- They began by ranting about Haleigh
- She asks why everyone wants her gone. He says it’s because she’s so solo and that worries people.
- He says Haleigh has been preaching so hard that Sam has to go. He is trying to set up a Sam vs Haleigh week after Scottie leaves
- She tells Tyler about how she got close with Brett but denies what he told people (that she likes him)
- She says she’s not attracted to Brett at all (lol)
- The talk breaks up
- 2:40 pm – Production yells at JC for not putting on his mic
- They are clearly done with him. They tell him to put on his mic, he ignores it. About 10 seconds later they repeat it. As soon as he mentioned something about production, they played the ‘you are not allowed to talk about production’. You can tell whoever is behind the controls is so done with JC this season.
- 3:50 pm – A bunch of the house is hanging around the bedrooms. Surprising to see JC awake!
- I bet Brett and Hay are going to be Victor and Nicole and hook up next year
- Stepping away to eat then watch the CBS episode!
- 6:20 pm – And we’re back. Not much going on – shocker
- 7:30 pm – Everyone is still hanging around the kitchen area just goofing off. These guys are so bored. They’re so bored, they’ve gone beyond bashing Sam in private. They’re too bored to even do that
- 9:20 pm – Looks like BBAD hooked them up with some more alcohol. Trying hard to get this group entertaining
- 9:55 pm – JC is talking to Brett in the bedroom
- He is going through his normal paranoia not sure what to do. Brett tells him that Scottie can win a comp and will put anyone up
- JC mentions ‘if they do anything sexual, we’re fucked’ – I think referring to Tyler and Angela
- 10:15 pm – Brett and Haleigh had a little interaction. She sprayed him with water and he said something about 2 girls 1 cup
- Haleigh got bothered and went upstairs and cried in the shower (she’s drunk)
- Brett is talking to Sam. Sam is confused why Haleigh (the girl she embarrassed on national TV) doesn’t like her
- 10:30 pm – JC comes into the HN room and Brett says he’s so annoyed at Haleigh that he wants to vote her out
- JC says he’s game and Sam is always in…
- 10:45 pm – JC is up in the HoH room and gets re-told a bit. I guess what Brett said was something about evicting her as a prank after she sprayed him
- Kaycee and Angela say that they feel bad for her and this doesn’t change anything game related.
- JC is now working to try to change that by pointing out how many people she put on the block
I’m going to head to bed. There may be more going on tomorrow so we’ll cover it tomorrow!