Good afternoon, everyone!
Before I begin, I want to tell everyone in the path of Florence that we’re all thinking of you and hope the storm putters out. As I said this morning, even if it doesn’t, you guys are as tough as nails and will pull together and get through anything that comes your way. Just stay safe!
Alright, back to Big Brother world where it feels like this house is in a perpetual state of nothing. Since Scottie left the first time, Fessy was nominated and decided to play dead for a week until his weird eviction speech where he thinks he trashed Angela good but only exposed his inability to trash people. Scottie returned and we were stuck in another cycle of boredom until he was kicked out for the second time with more shots at Angela and this time Tyler was included on the way out the door. With Haleigh on the block two straight weeks, she has basically accepted the fact that she could have easily been evicted both of those weeks and has seemed to resign herself to the fact that she’s not making the finale.
To her credit, Haleigh has actually still tried to play a bit and even as of yesterday was trying to work the angle that Sam should go rather than her. That is way more than most people who have been in her situation and it’s nice to see. That’s the reason I’m going to be sad that she’s evicted because she is a gamer and the last chance to stir the house up and not make it a super predictable ending. JC does have a small chance to do it should he win HoH tomorrow night, and that is definitely a possibility as it will almost certainly be mental. The reality is, Tyler will probably win it, but JC does have a chance!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not rooting against level 6, either. I appreciate great strategy and that is what they’ve done all year round. That group of 4 has done more gaming and scheming than any alliance in recent memory. There have been quite a few individual schemers, but as an alliance? I’d guess not since BB12. The detonators are close but I never got a sense of loyalty with them and one of their strongest members (Caleb) wasn’t even an official member. He thought he was in the ‘Bomb Squad’ most of the season. It actually ended up just being Derrick pulling the strings and everyone else as his shield.
Speaking of L6, I’m going to keep watching L6 as Brett is actually thinking about defecting and may be punished as a result. I covered more of that this morning if you want to read it here.
- 2:30 pm – People sitting around the house eating, not much going on right now
- Brett pulls Tyler aside to have some talk
- He tells Tyler that JC was drilling him over talking to Tyler
- Tyler is still pretending that Angela and Kaycee are working together (and not with him as well)
- Tyler is trying to get Brett to throw the next HoH (so they can backdoor him)
- Tyler continues and says that he’s going to get Angela to throw it so JC or Sam win and go after Angela. Ugh
- JC comes in and asks why they’re both in the corner shirtless. He tried to crack a joke about the shirtless thing but he’s clearly watching them. JC is a ball of paranoia as he should be
- Haleigh has also entered and that’s the end of that conversation
- 3:40 pm – Tyler and Kaycee are up in the HoH room. Angela comes up and the two decide to tell her about Brett
- They say that Brett wants to go against the alliance
- Angela says “I knew it!”
- They say that Brett is coming after them this HoH but they have him convinced to throw the HoH
- Tyler says Brett is harder to beat in a competition than Sam or JC
- Angela says she woke up in the middle of the night thinking about this
- The plan right now is to go after him tomorrow. They are going to try to convince him to throw to JC and Sam
- Tyler or Angela win hoh by ‘mistake’ then convince him to throw pov. JC and Sam go up, Brett is the replacement then voted out
- Angela is going to blame everything on Brett in her GBM so he walks into the jury house and they’re even madder. Kind of mean considering Brett is just playing the game
- 5:40 pm – Angela and Kaycee are still talking upstairs, the rest of the house is downstairs. Time for me to watch the CBS episode
- 8:30 pm – Back from the episode
- Pretty sad watching the CBS episode to see JC’s reaction when hsi family wouldn’t even come on camera for him. That has to be tough
- Whether you like him or not, nobody deserves that just because of their sexuality
- I also watched American Horror Story. Not bad. I was hoping they were going to carry on from last year’s ‘current event’ theme and carry that over to more of the apocalypse thing. For now it just looks like they’re going to have a creepy fallout shelter story. Good so far, but I’ve seen plenty of those in the game Fallout
- In the house, I know you’re going to be shocked, but nothing is going on
Check back for updates