Good evening, everyone!
Well well well, it looks like we have a game! Thank you, Cliff!
I will say, he had me worried last night when he told Tommy that he would just pick off Jess or Kat if he won, but that was all lip service because he did win and didn’t hold back. Cliff went straight for the throats of whatever alliance you want to call active now between gr8ful, h8ful, und9able, or 6shooter. Whatever. He nominated Jack and Jackson which sends a huge message to the house that the weak are not going to just roll over an die. For that, Cliff has likely earned a spot in the Big Brother Junkies Hall of Fame.
I know it’s basically a no-brainer move, but it’s not always a move people would make. Going after the two strongest guys in the house is an intimidating step for anyone which is why they usually skate by until they’re blindsided in some double eviction. When he said Jess and Kat, I really thought that’s what he was going to do because the weak side of the house seemed both weak and stupid. But, Cliff proved me wrong. Nicole made a bold move by shaking up gr8ful last week and Cliff followed it up this week by getting one of them out. Maybe. We don’t know who wins veto yet an with the diamond still there, anything can happen. If Jack wins the veto and Christie uses her power, Jack can pick the renom and then we’d have to count votes.
I’m very proud of this batch of ‘outsiders’ because they’re not just rolling over and dying. Well, Jess and Kat are, but Nicole and Cliff are going down fighting. Well done!
- 6:00 pm – Sam and Nick are talking about Jack possibly having a power because he seems calm
- 6:20 pm – Christie is telling Jess how Cliff put up two people from that side to flush out her power to test her loyalty.
- She says it’s the best move in the game, and she’s right that it’s a smart move. It’s definitely a BeansApproved move whether it works or not. It should work, but if Cliff somehow gets screwed by a power, he shouldn’t hang his head. Just like when Rockstar went home on Haleigh’s HoH. It wasn’t Haleigh’s bad play, it was a stupid hacker twist. Now, Rockstar helping Tyler out during the PoV comp, that’s a different topic, but her eviction under Haleigh was just bad luck
- Christie basically says she’s not going to use her power to save someone else.
- Listening to Jess try to talk game is painful. She’s so clueless to what’s going on in the house.
- 6:50 pm – Tommy and Christie are rearranging the beds and Christie is screeching. My ears
- I can’t watch Christie anymore. I hope she doesn’t say anything important
- 7:30 pm – Havenots in kitchen trying to figure out some new slop recipes
- In the bedroom, Jackson is hiding so he doesn’t smell the food. Slop is already killing him haha
- 9:30 pm – I’m a bit tired so I’m going to head to bed. It’s a slow day in the house and an interesting day tomorrow for the veto comp.
Recap in the morning