Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Monday in the Big Brother house and we get to see where the lines are drawn as a few things are up in the air.
Jackson won the veto and is prepared to take himself off. That is about as much as we have because the rest is up in the air. With Christie’s diamond power of veto looming, this day is going to be interesting. Unfortunately, Cliff is prepared to do Christie’s bidding by just nominating Bella rather than forcing it. They have been getting in his head all weekend and now that he thinks he doesn’t have Kat’s support, he doesn’t sound like he’s going to make a big move. Personally, that’s stupid. If I’ve learned anything from Survivor over the past like 30 or so seasons, if you learn someone may have the power, you force their hand and flush it out.
If Cliff actually goes ahead and allows Christie to keep her power while nominating Bella this week, I’m going to be hugely disappointed in him. Yes, he took a shot by nominating Jack and Jackson, but now he’s backing away from the shot and trying to make peace? No. You took your shot now keep shooting. You chose your side, Cliff. Well, your side chose you when those 6 people voted you out last Thursday, so you have to keep firing back. There is no going back from this. Yes, Christie may be forced to use her power and Bella will go on the block anyway, but now Christie doesn’t have a power!
On another note, it appears Jackson has been sneaking food into the shower and hasn’t been too careful when he does. Feeders have caught him on numerous occasions going into the shower, putting his back to the camera and ducking down then standing up and appearing to chew. Big Brother has to do something about this otherwise the entire point of havenots is stupid and they should scrap it all together.
Alright, going to do some updates – Join the live feeds for free
- 9:40 am – Jack, Jackson, Christie, and Cliff are outside talking
- Cliff re-tells how Bella told him to tell Christie that he’s going to nominate Bella and then nominate someone else
- Cliff says if he does that, people in the house will never believe him again. Ugh
- Cliff says he took a shot, it didn’t work, but nobody will suspect him working with Jack and Jackson. C’Mon Cliff
- 10:00 am – Cliff has been outside hanging out with the six-shooters all morning. Puke
- 11:40 am – Christie, Tommy, and Jack are boasting about how historical this move is
- She’s not wrong. As much as I dislike her, pulling this off is a fantastic game move. Shocking
- Jack mentions how Christie was cool with Nick and Sam last night but woke up and they were dead to her
- She tells him how she doesn’t even want him being nice to them. Wow. Controlling. She has this game on lock right now
- 12:00 pm – Cliff is telling Nick about it and Nick is telling him how they’re going to lose. Nick is right. Cliff is dumb
- Nick says how he knows she would have used the power but he’d rather it happen and it not be there. Yes
- Nick says this is BB19 all over again and there is no point to watch. If you’re a live feeder, just shut off the feeds. He’s right.
- The only thing he’s wrong about is Jack winning BB. Christie or Tommy is winning.
- 12:15 pm – Nick is outside crying and Jack of all people is comforting her. This season is Twilight Zone level
- Nick said all Bella has to just not talk and they would have been final 8. Not really Nick, but good you think that
- Feeds down for the most disappointing veto meeting in a long time
- 1:00 pm – Feeds back
- Cliff nominated Bella and didn’t make Christie use her power. Disappointment
- Meanwhile, Kat and HollyBeth are talking about what Holly said to Jackson. She told him he was losing his abs and Jackson has been mad at her
- Kat says Jackson is a grade-A douchebag
- I am so frustrated by this move. It would have made a shit season completely epic had Cliff went up there and said “Christie, you told everyone you had a power. That is dangerous to me and half the house. Take a seat next to Jack”
- 1:30 pm – Tommy goes over to give Nick a hug. Gotta work that jury.
- In a talk, Tommy mentions how he heard Nick wanted him up. Nick gets upset and tells him that he had no power and was only told the options were Tommy and Sis. He wasn’t the one nominating and it’s bullshit to suggest that he (Nick) was trying to get out Tommy
- Tommy says he doesn’t believe he-said/she-said stuff and Nick said he did there