Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good evening, everyone!
As the season goes on, more and more people comment on this site which means threads get insanely long and hard to follow. I’m trying to make that easier for people to come back and refresh for the latest comments, and I’m going to start with two ways:
- Reverse the order of the comment section. You’ll now see the newest comments on top so you don’t need to scroll to the bottom of the page. This will help tremendously for things like the overnight threads when our fantastic commenter NKog updates things like BBAD.
- Breaking down the threads when they reach a certain point. I’d like to try to get 2-3 discussion threads a day whether I’m updating or not. This will allow the comment section to also post updates and have it easier to follow. Busy days, I’ll have an afternoon, evening, and overnight. Slower days, it will probably be an afternoon and evening.
So in a thread like this, I’m actually going to go to bed but I want people to come here and still get updated on the feeds by the comment section and not have it be a chore.
Before I do go to bed, I’ll summarize the situation in the house:
- Cliff – HoH
- Nominee – Jack
- Veto Holder – Jackson
- Powers remaining in game – Christie’s
- Slop – Jackson, Christie, Kat
- Next event – Monday afternoon which will be the veto meeting
For a brief summary:
- Jackson is pressuring Christie to use her power on him. This will allow him to use the veto and be the person to name the replacement nom
- He is planning on nominating Bella if that happens
- Christie is struggling with this decision because she doesn’t want to waste her power when she’s not on the block
- Nicole and Jessica have been counting votes and realize that it’s them and Kat who have a huge chunk of power this week. Even if Christie does let Jackson nominate Bella, those three can still vote to evict Jack and the power will be wasted.
- Right now the votes stand as:
- Evict Jack – Nick, Sam
- Evict Bella (if she’s nominated) – Jackson, Sis, Holly, Tommy, Christie
- Swing votes – Kat, Nicole, Jessica. They all have to be on the same page, otherwise Bella goes. If they’re on the same page, Cliff breaks tie and sends Jack home. Nicole and Jessica will vote to evict Jack if they are guaranteed Kat joins them.
Ok, that’s about it. I kind of like this summary page before bed. Hopefully the comment section fills up and this thread does it’s job.Advertisement