Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good morning BBJ gang. Did ya’ll survive yesterdays snoozefest? The campaigning began but it was still such a slow day. Everyone is still trying to appear good with everyone else and Jess is trying to avoid playing Big Brother. After several pep talks from Christie and Tommy, she did do some campaigning to Nicole. I suppose we can give her credit for doing it but it’s going to be a ‘D’ for effort. If Nicole didn’t have such a big heart, I’d give it an ‘F.’ I don’t think it’s going to make a difference but because anything’s possible, I’ll stick with a ‘D.’
Everyone is lying to everyone so you can’t go off of some of the conversations they have with each other to know what they’re thinking. The game feels slow but it’s not because they aren’t playing. There’s actually an interesting dynamic happening at the moment. I think it feels slower because no one can really show their cards yet. This isn’t a season that’s having an open war with each other. Instead, everyone is trying to fake their way to the F4. I usually prefer seasons like BB6 with Janelle and Howie, where there are two defined sides. Although, this type of game play is actually more interesting to watch….if the people left were better players. Most of them are what I’d consider average level players and that’s what’s making it feel like it’s dragging. There isn’t anyone left in the game who hasn’t made some mistakes but they haven’t had to pay for them because they’re all working at about the same level. (Not including Jess)
As of right now, these are everyones preferences:
- Christies F4 is Tommy, Jess and Nicole (or maybe Beth)
- Cliffs F4 is Nicole, Jackson and Beth but he just wants to get there
- Tommys F4 is Christie, Jess and Beth (but maybe Nicole)
- Jacksons F4 is Beth, Nicole and Cliff
- Beths F4 is Jackson, Nicole or Cliff and Tommy
- Nicole’s F4 is Cliff and whoever between the duos isn’t lying to her
- Jess wants to be BFFs with Christie
Obviously, all of this can change and it will as people leave the game. They’ll have to readjust their plans, the way Tommy did when Sis left. She was his perfect F2 and he’s had a hard time recovering. He and Jess are the most rigid players in the game, although Tommy’s getting better at it. Christie is the opposite of Tommy and her game can change by the hour, because she’ll work with anyone at any time. Jackson and Beth think Cliff and Nicole would be easier to beat but they’ll take whoever is left from the other 2 duos if they can get them to target each other. The same goes for Cliff but he prefers Jackson and Beth over Christie and Tommy.
Nicole is a little different because her biggest area of reluctance for going all in with Jackson and Beth is her fear that she’s being played. She’s worried Jackson and Beth & Christie and Tommy are the real F4. It’s more about that and less about Jess this week, since she’s giving up a number (sort of) either way. I say ‘sort of’ because Jess hasn’t really been loyal to Nicole and Nicole is aware of it. For Nicole, keeping Jess will probably come down to whether or not she thinks she can believe Christie and Tommy over Jackson and Beth. She trust Cliff but that doesn’t mean she agrees with every decision he makes. I think she’s sticking with Cliff, but it’s worth looking at because once again, she’s the vote that matters.
Heres a rundown of yesterday:
- Tommy was up late the night before trying to come up with a plan to save Jess. He sees there’s a new F4 and for once, it doesn’t include him and he knows he needs to break into it. He went over his plan with Christie early yesterday.
- He thinks Jess needs to tell Jackson that she’s afraid Christie and Tommy are working with Nicole and Cliff. He said Jess can tell him that she hates to rat out Christie since they’re close but she’s trying to save her own game. The idea is to make Jackson not trust Cliff and also make him think Jess will turn on Christie. (It wouldn’t be a bad plan if they’d done anything at all to make it believe prior to now) They also know they have to work on Nicole. Christie didn’t know it would work because she said she didn’t know if Jess would lie.
- Tommy talked to Jess about his plan and said he and Christie would keep working on Nicole.
- Beth found a centipede, said it freaked her out, put it in something so production could take it away and said she wanted the house sprayed. Cliff and Jess surprised Nicole with it and Nicole isn’t a fan of centepedes:
- Everyone travelled in a pack for a while doing group activities and this prevented any game talk. Probably out of boredom, they all became concerned with the centipede they named Franklin. Some of them were concerned that Franklin was going to suffer a slow death if left where he was so they thought they should do something. They wanted production to take him. (Wtf did they think was going to happen after that? CPR? ER visit?) Beth, the person who was grossed out earlier, wanted the exterminator called and began the entire thing, became concerned too and started saying “where’s Franklin” repeatedly. (This chick is desperate for a storyline and I guess she’s trying to take Sam’s from BB20. She’ll be crafting dryer lint, hair extensions by the end of the week)
- Tommy and Jackson faked their way through a chat about Jess vs Cliff. Jackson made it seem like he was maybe regretting putting Jess up (not true) and Tommy tried to appear as if he wasn’t pushing for Jess to stay. (also not true) Cliff interrupted them and this was Cliffs move with everyone….all day long. It’s exactly what he should be doing and he doesn’t need to give people time to scheme behind his back. This conversation was a bit different though because the day before, Cliff told Jackson thst Tommy and Christie were going to push to keep Jess. Jackson told Clift he planned to test them and see which helps Cliffs game if it’s true. It let’s Jackson know he can’t trust them. Cliff knew this but still couldn’t resist interrupting them.
- Christie talked to Nicole and was trying to find out if Nicole and Cliff were working with Jackson and Beth the same way Tommy and Christie thinks they’re working with them. Unfortunately for Christie, she did most of the talking and very little listening. Nicole did a good job here. Christie was promising Nicole she didn’t have a F4 with them and went for the “on my sister’s life” routine. (I wonder if anyone’s done a wellness check on Christies sister lately because they need to make sure that girls ok) Nicole didn’t give up very much but said she wasn’t part of the 8, the 6 and didn’t feel like she was part of a 4. She told Nicole she would go after Jackson and Beth. She said she didn’t like targeting Beth but they were a package deal. Cliff interrupted this convo too.
- Beth made a card and asked live feeders to get on her Instagram, locate one of her friends on there and send it to them. This told us a couple of things. Whoever was on duty with production, was either drunk or stoned to let this slide and Beth DOES know how live feeds work, after all.
- Jess finally pitched to Nicole. In Jess’ defense, she told Nicole early in the day she wanted to talk to her but Nicole spent hours clinging to a group. It could’ve been a coincidence but I think she was avoiding the conversation. Jess’ campaign involved Nicole always being Jess’ #1, saying Cliff was only looking out for himself and said she’d volunteered to Christie and Tommy to be a pawn in the future. She said Nicole was the only one she’s always trusted and told Nicole she needed to remember what Cliff did to Kat. (I have no idea what she thinks Cliff did to Kat) This conversation was frustrating because it was extremely hard to understand some of the things that were said. Cliff interrupted this convo too. (I know there were a bunch of live feeders who were annoyed with him yesterday for this but personally, I thought it was funny. He was talk blocking and he should’ve been. Good for Cliff. I couldn’t figure out what people thought they were going to miss, Jess’ Dan Gheesling game pitch??) Nicole asked Jess if she thought Christie and Tommy were working with Jackson and Beth. Jess told her no way! (Thank you Jess, good to know. Jess thinks this was a good thing to tell Nicole) Nicole told Jess she needed to think about everything.
- Nicole went over her options to herself and us. She said there were good points in Jess’ pitch but she knew Jess was lying about always trusting her. She said Jess admitted she didn’t trust her as recently as a few days ago. (The convo about why Nicole stuck with Nick) She ran the numbers and looked at how many people would be mad at her depending on which way she went. (By “mad at her,” I hope she means who will go after her. Otherwise, I’m disappointed in Nicole. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for now) She reminded herself she’s been with Cliff for much longer than she’s been with Jess. She also knows Kat was Jess’#1, not Nicole.
- Tommy and Chritie have become Nicole’s new best friends or they’re trying to at least.
- Jackson and Beth did their own thing and didn’t do much to stay on top of the game. They did discuss the need to convince Christie and Tommy they arn’t with Cliff and Nicole. Beth said she’d work on Tommy and told Jackson he should work on Christie. This must be a plan that will go into effect at a later time because Jackson worked on the black heads inside of Beth’s ears instead. (I have an image of that too but after what I did to you guys last week, I’ll be nice today and spare you)
- Tommy and Christie tell Jess they’re both working to get Nicole.
That’s it for today folks but I expect more aggressive game talk today…..from Christie and Tommy. Jackson and Beth will be after Christie regardless but I think Tommy’s really screwing up here. He can’t have it both ways. He can’t try to convince Jackson he’s really sticking with him and keep up what he’s been doing in recent weeks while simultaneously trying hard to save Jess. Sometimes, it’s better to know when to cut someone loose even if they’re a number for your side. You should fight to keep the number IF the other side already knows you’re against them but that’s not the game Tommy’s been playing. It’s a blind spot he’s had all season imo.
Have a great Wednesday.