Good afternoon, everyone!
The clock ticks slowly in this house when there is no drama and they’re all locked inside. On the bright side, there is an endurance competition tomorrow night, on the flip side, this cast will probably make it last like 30 minutes before they all give up. I don’t see it lasting very long because there is not much of an ‘other side’ at this point. Once Sam and Jess fall, Nick and Nicole will try to stay up a bit and could make it interesting, but once they’re down, it’s just a matter of figuring out who gets to have HoH this week. I think Nicole has the body type to be a serious threat, but I don’t think she has the fire to make it through the burning pain that usually comes after an hour or two on a wall. We’ll see.
Bella made a push last night to stay in the house, but it’s just not happening. She’s too disliked overall and it’s going to be nearly impossible to secure 5 votes to form a tie. Jess is far too weak of a player and likely won’t vote to evict Jack unless she is 150% certain they have the votes but it will never get to that point. Kat doesn’t want to keep Bella and she is essentially the deciding vote. Due to Kat’s unlikeliness to commit, it’s entirely possible that none of that side except Nick votes to keep Bella. They’re a bunch of sheep all ready to bolt from any trouble and can see a pack of wolves watching them.
- 11:30 am – House is waking up.
- Christie, Nick, Bella, and a few others are talking about the meeting the other night
- Christie says the plan Nick came up was actually brilliant (and it should have happened)
- Meanwhile, Jack is campaigning to Nicole by fluffing her up and praising her
- The talk ends and Nicole says to camera she has no clue who to vote for.
- 12:30 pm – Nothing going on. Christie is showering and still talking. Does she ever stop
- 1:00 pm – Sam is talking to Cliff about mulch. Riveting.
- Sis is getting some freckles
- 1:40 pm – Fashion show in 30 minutes I guess
- Jess, no. Take out the arrows.
- Production told Jess the arrows were weapons and had to take them out. Good save, production. Now they can air the fashion show without uproar
- 3:30 pm – Here are the judges for the show
- Tommy tells Kat there are 4 oceans lol. And she wants to clean then all without getting her hands wet
- The final 3 (Cliff, Christie, and Jess) do a dance-off to show what they believe in
- Cliff is the story of life
- Christie is equality
- Jessicas was a save the water rain dance.