Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Friday afternoon in the much smaller Big Brother house and things are about to get interesting. The house is down to 6 people in the house with zero ‘Victoria-like’ pawns available to toss on the block. And as I said sometime last week, the triple didn’t give the core very much time to alienate people before evicting them.
I’ll quickly recap the strategy – A large group stays together most of the season. As numbers dwindle, they realize turning on each other will be happening soon so on a weekly basis they start bashing each other privately until the person who did the most ‘wrong’ becomes the sacrificial lamb. Rinse and repeat. It was happening to Dani as Christmas spent every opportunity she had trashing her but on a typical season, they would have had time to move on to trash someone else after Dani. So, the triple eviction actually worked.
With Cody winning HoH and a few cards being exposed last night, it seems we figured out who the next house targets are – Christmas and Tyler. This is largely in part because of a combination of Dani’s speech and also Christmas immediately running to Tyler after winning the veto. In double/triple evictions, you can’t wait a few days before finally talking to your core ally. You need to show your cards and that’s what they did. Christmas didn’t go to the HoH (Memphis) or the noms, she went to Tyler. Spotlight on them, now they’re targets. Simple as that. One little move like that makes a person a target this late in the game.
I’m going to jump right into the feeds because Memphis and Cody are already chatting.
- 12:45 pm – Memphis and Cody are in the HoH room
- Memphis says he purposely went in last night and didn’t tell anyone who he was going to nom
- He then pulled Nicole aside and told her that he knows 100% that she wouldn’t be voted out because she’s good with everyone and he wanted David to go
- After the veto, he told people to vote out David
- Memphis mentions the first person Christmas spoke to was Tyler after PoV win
- Despite that, when Memphis got a chance to talk to Christmas, he told her to keep it the same and vote out David.
- Cody says it was Tyler and Christmas who tried to flip it to Nicole
- Cody re-tells Enzo’s story how after he got out of the bathroom, Xmas and Tyler told him to vote out Nicole
- They talk about how Christmas overplays the game. An example is how she always mentions how SHE is the one who sent Bayleigh home. Memphis tells Cody he doesn’t give a shit
- Cody says Tyler tried to play dumb after when in reality, he was actively trying to flip it. Nobody apparently knows how close Enzo and Cody are
- Memphis doesn’t want those two, Enzo, and Tyler in the final four because Tyler is too good.
- After a brief breakup in conversation, they meet back up
- Memphis speculates on who was the aggressor in the flip. He thinks it was Christmas pushing it
- 1:00 pm – Tyler talks to Cody
- Cody keeps making Tyler feel good saying he understands what happens and he’s not after him
- Tyler keeps apologizing for his dumb vote
- Nicole meets with Cody
- She is furious with Christmas and wants her out. Cody keeps trying to push toward maybe Tyler but Nicole says Christmas has to go. She can’t even look at her
- It sounds like the HoH comp was where they hold down a button as they remove some clothes. Taking hand off button speeds up time.
- 2:00 pm – Christmas is up in the HoH room
- He is basically telling her she’s going up and things will ‘fall into place’
- I am not feeling well so I think I need to eat something. I’m going to go do that and hopefully have energy when I return. I need to enjoy this week of Christmas on the block