Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
Happy Friday and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend in advance.
It’s nomination day in the Big Brother house and it could be interesting as the first power could come into play which would actually shake things up. In fact, these powers could all be used over the next week which will change the landscape of the show (alliances, etc). Here is why…
Dani is thinking about putting up Kevin and David. If she does, David will use his power to remove himself from the block. That will put Dani is a pretty shit situation because there are no viable replacements that won’t show her hand a bit, except maybe Ian. There is also Da’Vonne, but I feel she isn’t even remotely a target for Dani this week. So, if/when Dani puts up Ian as a replacement, there is a good chance that Dani may seriously consider taking Tyler up on his offer and just backdooring him with the veto. If Christmas gets wind of that, there is actually a chance she uses her power to prevent Tyler from being a replacement nom.
The questions I have are:
- If David removes himself as an original nominee, does his power prevent him from also being a replacement nom?
- If Christmas uses her power to save Tyler, can she be nominated instead?
Then, of course, Dani could and probably should use her own power next Thursday so she can play in the next HoH competition. Basically, by this time next week, all the powers could be used which would actually be impressive during a period where they hand out 3. Usually, when they hand out multiple powers in one week, most are crap that rarely come into play. Hopefully David’s power makes him safe for the entire week so he’s not just tossed back on the block on Monday.
Before I begin, a huge thank you to Billy and Barbara for your amazing donations! I really truly appreciate it and thank you!
- 12:00 pm – Some highlights from the morning..
- Dani and Nicole are talking. They are talking about the DR and Ian. Dani says she had a session on it and told Nicole they’re airing it. Nicole asks if it’s ‘us being mean??’ and Dani says she isn’t sure
- This is likely in reference to them laughing at Memphis telling jokes about Ian the other day
- Moving on, Dani heads upstairs to talk with Memphis
- They talk about how Tyler was screwing Dani and talking about her being her back. They speculate he’s just really bad at the game and covered it up by trying to play a hero
- They are both extremely frustrated that if his plan were to go in the house and get evicted early, he should have approached the game differently.
- Memphis leaves, Kevin enters
- Dani basically tells him that she is going to try and use him as a pawn. He isn’t really happy and she isn’t specific of it but her hints were pretty direct
- She offers to throw the veto to him and also secure the votes to keep him but he is still super uncomfortable
- Kevin leaves not feeling much better than when he entered
- Kevin leaves, David enters
- David begins his pitch to stay. It’s super quick and he does little to convince her to keep him. Probably because of his power
- David gone, Cody in…
- Dani makes fun of him for wearing some pirate headgear
- They fake game talk for a bit
- She tells Cody that Kevin basically said if he goes to jury because of her they won’t be friends. She feels bad
- 1:45 pm – Tyler and Dani make a final 4 pact. So, that should make this week even more interesting when David uses his power.
- 2:30 pm – Dani is just about done her conversations. Sounds like she is indeed trying to nominate Kevin and David.
- I can’t wait until the feeds return. I want to see their reaction.
- 3:30 pm – Everyone is now just waiting around for noms.
- 5:00 pm – Feeds back
- David and Kevin are nominated for eviction
- David did not use his power during the ceremony, but it did not say he had to. There is a very real chance that the feeds go back down soon and she has to change her nom.
- My guess is he can do it anonymously which will be good if he does because then people will really wonder what happened.
- The back yard opens and as they head outside they all yell ‘Thank you BB’ then feeds go down
- Feeds return and they’re all back inside?
- Christmas and Memphis are talking. She is wondering how Kevin knew he was going to be nominated.
- Ok, I got a clip of David and his power.
- Because it’s anonymous, it sounds like he didn’t have to use it exactly at the ceremony. Also, it does keep him safe the entire week so that clears up that
- Backyard still open. I am guessing the entire veto will take place in that extra room
- 7:30 pm – I have no idea what’s going on. They’re all outside. Just chatting and relaxing. No power used yet, no veto setup.
- I’m going to purely speculate that they’re going to wake them up in the middle of the night tonight with the twist reveal.
- Why? Because these people watch the DR like hawks so they’re going to try and make it look as anonymous as possible. They probably want a few hours to go by after David visits DR to announce it
- 8:25 pm – Feeds down to pet cam. I think it’s time for David to come down!
- 8:50 pm – Feeds back –
- David used his power. Tyler is on the block
- Dani is freaking out she didn’t know what to do. She promised Tyler that he’s not the target
This is why David didn’t use it last week! Now people can stop trashing the guy
- Memphis is in the hot tub laughing about this whole thing while Cody and Enzo are in a panic. They are calling David a bad player. Maybe because he pretended he didn’t have it? That was a good move because it put Dani in a tough position
- Oh yea, they’re all worked up because David is still apparently denying it
- David is still denying it in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Da’Vonne about to lose it on him
- Not really lose it but probably wondering what situation they’d be in if they saved her or Bayleigh last week
- Memphis told Da’Vonne and Kevin that he went up to David and said ‘congrats man, you popped your comp cherry’ (referring to knowing he won his first comp)
- 9:30 pm – The guys are all outside wondering why David is still trying to play it off
- 11:00 pm – People casually hanging out right now. I may head to bed soon
Check back for updatesAdvertisement