Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
When writing the title of this post, I needed to double-check to see if my eyes weren’t playing tricks. August 23rd already?? Wow. 2020 has been a blur. A wild, crazy, and surreal blur. You have NHL and NBA playoffs going on during NFL season, no fans in stadiums (although that’s common for some teams), and we’re roughly a month away from what would normally have been the season finale with still 14 people in the house. Of course, the season finale isn’t a month away, but my whole timeline is just thrown off. I think I’m going to celebrate Christmas in February just to keep consistent with the new schedule in life.
Enough about that, what’s going on in the house? Nothing. Christmas got her punishment where she needs to take care of a star baby all week (see above). Meanwhile, the house is trying to decide on who to send home this week between Janelle and Kaysar. It’s not really a tough choice, but they’ll be so bored that they’ll go back and forth 100 times. The smartest move for most of the house is to get rid of Janelle. I know there is an argument to be made that she’ll do the dirty work of taking out Nicole later on, but that’s not worth the risk. It’s like keeping a snake to kill a rat. Once that happens then you need to get something to kill the snake and so forth. Just do the dirty work and get rid of Nicole yourself. People will respect you more.
And who I’m talking to is basically Cody who is trying to play the Derrick game of puppetmaster but he’s not as good at it. He is going to try and string Nicole along and then have someone else get her out but that’s really a tough game to play. Many have tried the puppetmaster routine and many have failed. In order to succeed as a puppetmaster, you need to have the jury convinced that you manipulated the house all season long. Can Cody do that? No.
It’s a slow afternoon so this will be the update thread but don’t expect a ton to happen.
And of course *puts on best teen voice* “like and follow me on Instagrammmmmm”
- 12:30 pm – Everyone is sitting around outside chatting and hanging out.
- 2:45 pm – Enzo and Tyler are in the HoH room discussing the house.
- Enzo is bitching about the rumor about an all-guys alliance. Is there an all-guys alliance? If you count all the two-person alliances, there are like 15.
- Christmas comes in and the conversation breaks up
- 4:30 pm – Boring day continues but on the bright side the show is coming on CBS shortly!
- 6:30 pm – Pretty good episode of Big Brother. The bidet part was hilarious. Some more notes:
- People hate her, but I don’t. I think Nicole is good for the show.
- As much as I like Kaysar, I’m rooting for Janelle to stay even though she won’t. The potential drama she can bring is worth more to me.
- Memphis really has been a crazy comp beast. I wonder what his time would have been if he didn’t throw it
- 7:15 pm – Da’Vonne is talking to Bayleigh in the HN room
- They are discussing how Janelle has been saying a lot but she’s probably not lying. About alliances and things of that nature
- They notice that Enzo has his hand in everything and can’t even win HoH because of it
- Da’Vonne knows that Kaysar has basically given up. So if they keep him, he’s dead weight. Janelle, on the other hand, would light the house in fire (in her favor)
- It sounds like the two are really realizing they are on the outs of may need Janelle moving forward (like I said above, snake/rat)… and no, relax Janelle fans, I’m not calling Janelle a snake. Just a metaphor
- They think Memphis is throwing comps to Janelle but he’s really just throwing comps because he doesn’t want to get involved.
- Da’Vonne is worried because she caught Janelle having a conversation with Dani
- The babies are multiplying!
- 10:30 pm – The feeds were down for about 2 hours because they had someone yelling over the wall so they were sent on indoor lockdown
- 12:00 am – Check-in before bed:
- The Da’Vonne, Cody, Tyler, Enzo, Bay, Dani alliance met up in the HoH room. They had a lot of talk on who to go home this week.
- The entire conversation was mostly to keep Bayleigh and Da’Vonne relaxed as they’re starting to get paranoid about who is working with who. As they should be.
- Da’Vonne mentioned how most people inside their little alliance have people on the outside but she doesn’t so she’s just worried overall
- In the other room, Christmas (who is up to 9 babies now), is chatting game with Nicole. They are talking about how Bay and Day are hinting around at wanting to flip the vote to keep Janelle
- Nicole goes upstairs to break up the HoH conversation
- Everyone but Dani and Cody leave and they chat with Nicole
- They immediately go and re-tell Nicole about the conversation they had with their alliance. Nicole knows all about the Da’Vonne side of Cody’s alliance
- Dani mentions how Da’Vonne is paranoid but probably should be because she’s right.
- Cody says it’s confirmed that he can’t have a friendship with Da’Vonne outside the house. That’s because she said an alliance is a bond and Cody cringed. That’s because he knows they’ll have to backstab her soon