Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
With the season winding down, every competition becomes more and more important because there are fewer places to hide in the Big Brother house. We’re at a point where both Tyler and Christmas are playing for their Big Brother lives because it’s still really about 50/50 on who goes home this week. If one of them is to win it, that will be bittersweet for them because it essentially guarantees the other will be leaving. It will also force Cody to expose another card because none of the three remaining options are easy to nominate as pawns.
Cody essentially has final 2 deals with Nicole, Memphis, and Enzo so by being forced to nominate one, he’ll expose the person he’s the least committed to out of the three (and it’ll probably be Memphis). I should clarify, I think Memphis and Cody only have a ‘final 3’, but the point remains. That final 3 is with Enzo, so if Cody does select Memphis, it’ll tell the house that he is willing to risk losing Memphis in order to save Nicole. Memphis will not be happy about that no matter how he pretends to react to that news. Neither Enzo nor Nicole will also be thrilled with the idea of being a pawn when they’re both considered huge threats in the house where it’ll just take one vote to flip.
While it’s super unlikely Tyler or Christmas (whoever is safe) to join them in voting out Nicole, Enzo, or Memphis, it’ll still create some panic within that four. Again, this is all assuming Tyler or Christmas win the veto today and as of me writing this, they are still competing for it.
With that said, I’ll just sit back and wait for the competition results to come in….
The winner of the Power of Veto is – Cody!
- 5:00 pm – Christmas is in the kitchen with everyone trying really hard to kiss ass while Tyler is in the bedroom upset because he knows he’s in rough shape right now
- Christmas was upset after the comp and Memphis/Enzo tell her not to worry because she’s safe this week
- 5:30 pm – Everyone around the kitchen. They are speculating if the backyard will be open tonight.
- Usually, around this time of the season, I am often super sarcastic about how boring the house is. For example, I would have said “Breaking news! They are speculating on going outside tonight! It’s going to be jumpin!” but I’m just trying to appreciate the fact that we had Big Brother this season. Especially with the rona still spreading. Cam Newton got it. Not good for the Pats. I guess the weird fans will get what they wanted and see how the second-year player who has 4 career pass attempts will do (spoiler: not good).
- Seriously, I just don’t understand Patriots fans (and I am one of them). They were literally excited for Stidham because they think he’s going to be the next Brady merely because he was picked late in the draft? Many were legitimately sad when Cam was signed. Sad because they signed a former MVP. It’s mind-boggling to me. Anyway, that’s enough Patriots talk. I guess I have to fill this blog with something.
- Up in the HoH room, Cody and Enzo are chatting
- Enzo is telling Cody how Tyler told him about the Committee and how Christmas has been hounding him. Memphis wants Christmas to stay
- Tyler also told Enzo that Cody was going to nominate him if he (T) won the veto
- Tyler’s ears must have been ringing because he enters
- Tyler says he’s gone because Nicole and Memphis haven’t said a word to him. Cody says Nicole will do what he wants.
- Cody is trying to reassure Tyler but Tyler can’t see how Nicole saves him after he voted her out
- 6:30 pm – Up in the HoH room, Cody and Nicole are trying to figure out who to send home
- It’s really a coin flip to them at this point
- Tyler timed-out of the veto comp. They wonder if he threw it. Overthinking a bit
- It sounds like they’re going to tell Tyler he’s staying only to blindside thim
- Nicole and Cody are thinking of their final 2 speeches. Getting a bit ahead of themselves. But they could be right
Huge huge huge thank you to Geneva for your donation! Thank you so much. You are wonderful!
- 7:00 pm – Cody is talking to Tyler about the bitter people in the jury. I think he’s trying to warm him up to the idea that a blindside is a good idea (for whatever reason). He’s trying to keep his vote
- Tyler says ‘don’t worry, I won’t be bitter when I go to jury this week’ and laughs. Cody still tries to deny he’s going
- Christmas comes up and kills the conversation
- They have some talk and then Tyler leaves
- Christmas does some light campaigning to Cody, but is clearly trying to come off light.
- 8:30 pm – Memphis sits down with Cody
- Memphis is still pissed at Christmas but won’t say it to her just if they keep her
- They are both leaning on voting out Tyler
- Enzo comes in
- Enzo is blunt with Cody. He tells him that it needs to be Tyler because his (Cody) HoH have been weak as hell. He got out Keesha and Kevin. Adding Tyler to that boosts his final 2 speech
Thank you for the amazing donation, Dottye! Blown away!
- 8:45 pm – Memphis, Enzo, and Cody are still in the HoH room
- They are rambling about how Tyler should go home. They’re basically repeating themselves
- They are laughing because Christmas went and slept with Nicole in the HN room when Nicole wanted none of it. She’s been kissing up to Nicole since Thursday
- Wine delivery
- 9:45 pm – Christmas is already getting pretty buzzed because she’s 2x louder than normal (which is already loud)
- 10:30 pm – Feeds have been down for like 30 minutes now. Fun stuff