Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
Saturday afternoons are weird for me because there is almost nothing going on in the house. Everyone typically sits around and waits for the veto competition so there is very little drama, very little game talk, etc. Yet I still feel the need to blog because I’m addicted to the show.
Let’s go over a few notes from this afternoon:
- Dani says Memphis won’t listen to anything at all. He is being real bossy about their alliance.
- Cody mentions how Janelle opened up to Memphis last night
- The group (Cody, NicoleF, Dani, Christmas) are all trying to pre-plan against Janelle when Memphis’ power trip eventually comes back to bite them.
- Memphis, Nicole, David, Ian, Tyler, and NicoleF are playing in the veto competition
It sounds like the alliance of Memphis, Tyler, Dani, NicoleF, Christmas, and Cody are going to implode sooner rather than later. Nobody trusts Memphis and they are already sick of his power trip during his HoH reign.
The veto tonight is super important for David or NicoleA as I honestly can’t say who would leave if the vote were today. I actually don’t think it’ll be either. I think the veto will come into play this week and someone will get backdoored. But that’s just a guess.
Before I begin, a big thanks to Mary Lee for your generous donation! You rock!
- 3:45 pm – Feeds just went down for the veto comp
- 7:00 pm – Feeds were down for about an hour but they didn’t play. They’re all still sitting around now waiting
- Memphis is up in the HOH room chatting with Janelle. She’s going to be furious when she finds out everything she tells him goes right to Cody
- Memphis says he doesn’t plan on backdooring anyone if he wins veto
- Kaysar and Janelle try to work an alliance with Memphis. They trash Kevin and call him a floater
- They group together and say that Memphis isn’t coming around anytime soon. At least they realize Memphis isn’t committing to anything.
- They want to try and align with Bay and Da’ along with NicoleA. Sadly I don’t think those three will realize they’re all on the outs with everyone
- 8:00 pm – Feeds still up. Wonder how long the comp will be
- Side note – I hate the team games in Fall Guys. That’s where I lose every.single.time
- 9:50 pm – Still no veto. Ian got his suit
- 10:40 pm – I’m beginning to wonder if they’re even going to have veto tonight. Maybe it’s the black box comp and they’re waiting for total darkness
- 12:00 am – Still no veto. Wow. I’m still up though!~
- 12:20 am – Veto starts! Oh boy. Could be a late night for me
- 1:45 am – Alright folks, I tried. I don’t know how long this will be and the sun is coming up shortly. Mel will recap in the morning!
Check back for updatesAdvertisement