Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon everyone!
It’s the first full day in the Big Brother house and the wheels are already turning. So far the theme of the afternoon is that everyone is scampering into corners trying to form alliances and then pretending nobody is talking game when others walk in.
Just this afternoon, FNicole went up to the HoH room to talk with Cody and they set up a ‘secret’ alliance where they will pretend not to be working together while gathering intel on the other side. An hour or so later, Tyler did the same thing with Bayleigh for the same reason ‘nobody will expect us to be working together’. Bro, this is All-Stars. That strategy is like 10 years old now. Everyone expects you to be working together and they’re stupid if they don’t. I’d automatically assume anyone who played on the same season is going to be working together regardless how they act because they have that bond nobody else has.
As I type this, Tyler is doing the same thing with David now. He’s playing the same exact game as last time and it’s going to blow up in his face again. Two private ‘duo’ alliances max – if that. You go more than that and it’s going to fail.
And speaking of Tyler once again, they had the safety suite thing and he and Kevin won so I assume those two are safe this week
- 12:15 pm – As I wrote above, Tyler is talking with David about crushing the house while saying nobody is talking with him.
- Enzo joins and they discuss the risk/reward of winning early. You get your safety but you get a target.
- Cody has been doing a ton of damage control for Paulie which is respectable. He’s a good brother and trying to explain why Paulie came off as shitty as he did during his season. I’ve heard him explain to people 3 different times today how Paulie wasn’t built for this type of show and he’s not really that bad of a person.
- 3:30 pm – Feeds are down for nominations I assume
- 6:30 pm – Feeds are still down.
- Feeds back up. Let’s see what happened. They returned just to show Ian sitting around in one room and FNicole chatting with Christmas in th ebedroom
- It sounds like Kaysar won the competition and also saved Janelle
- This is important because Cody was floating around the idea of those two for the block. Which makes sense. They’re the old school players. I’d assume anyone on the show before it turned old enough to drive (before season 15 or so) are likely to be on the block this week because he has little else to go on
Closing this thread. New thread hereAdvertisement