Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good evening, everyone!
And then there were 9…. and tomorrow at this time, there will be 6. Wow, the season is really moving along quickly now. This still doesn’t change the finale date as this could merely just remove the typical final week two eviction thing we’re used to. Typically the final week runs like this:
- Thursday eviction
- Tuesday eviction
- — feeds down until Thursday night —
- Thursday eviction
- Wednesday finale
That still could happen, but if it does, that would mean the season ends on the 21st instead of the 28th. We’ll find out soon enough which is the finale date, but either way we got some answers tonight…
- Dr Will is the neighbor which means feeds will likely drop a lot over these next few days when he makes appearances
- Da’Vonne clearly knew about the Nicole backstab before the goodbye messages.
- Any excuse they gave for the feeds down yesterday was likely bullshit. It sounds like Da’Vonne heard the wall yeller which set off a potential confrontation between Da’Vonne and Nicole
- Why hide it? I have theories but it involves protecting the images of people which I won’t bother going into because I’m just tired of it.
Anyway, I know what you’re really here for. That is the HoH spoiler, so I will waste no more time….
The winner of the HoH is – Cody!
That’s right. Feeds usually come back by 9 pm, but we’re at 9:30 and still on pet cams.
I’ll update this when the feeds eventually come up
- 10:00 pm – Cody won HoH
- Boring week incoming. Maybe
- HoH competition sounded like a golf thing where they had a chance to either go for money or hoh
- But it was one at a time and they didn’t have to reveal if they won the money
- An interesting tidbit dropped by Memphis. They apparently can’t talk game in the jury house. Like the opening segment where they explain what happened with the cameras there but once they’re gone, no more talk. Weird.
- Enzo, David, and Kevin talking about America’s Favorite. Don’t worry, Enzo, you’re not winning it.
- 10:50 pm – Christmas is in the bedroom talking with Memphis
- There is clearly some tension growing between her and Dani. It sounds like Dani will be the first gone from that group as Christmas is already on her shit-talking streak early
- Meanwhile, Dani is rocking her hat in the kitchen
- 11:45 pm – Still no HoH room reveal but I figured it would be later than normal considering the comp took quite a bit of time.
- And just after I say that, feeds go down so maybe it’s room reveal time which means bedtime for me!
Recap in the AM!Advertisement