Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
Sorry for the late start, I had to go get an eye exam. I told the doctor that all I see are stars and she told me to come in immediately. When she asked what I was seeing, I pulled out my phone and showed her this:
She then explained that’s a condition that happens when a production team wants to shit on their viewers and try really hard to ruin the show that entertains millions of people throughout the summer. She also told me to stop wasting her time and get the hell out of her office.
I’m kidding, obviously. I mentioned the other day that I wanted to try a different brand of contact lenses but it’s been months since I got my exam. They told me I needed to have a new exam done if I wanted different trial brands so I went in and had it done. Kind of crappy, but I’m old so I may as well get my eyes checked yearly anyway.
Back to the feeds, or what little of the feeds we can actually watch without them going to stars (that part I wasn’t kidding about). It doesn’t seem like I missed much today other than some small talk because the feeds kept repeatedly going down (as they are right now). I also did notice that Big Brother has been phasing out the term ‘get 24/7 access to the live feeds’ as it’s no longer on any banners or the site. And Julie didn’t mention it last week. Hopefully that’s just for this season and not moving forward. We’ll just pretend it fits with the theme of 2020 being a disaster for everyone.
- 3:00 pm – Feeds are down and have been for a bit
- Cody is chatting in the HoH room with Nicole
- He says if David is in the final 2, there is no way he gets his vote unless he pulls something like ‘I’ve been watching the show since day 1 and knew I had to play up the rookie role so I acted stupid’. In that case, Cody would vote for David
- They mention how BB wouldn’t warn them if there would be a double. Nicole say they may if it’s a triple. Yea, thanks for fucking that up, production
- Tyler is telling Cody that he wants to go to the final 4 with Cody, Dani, and Nicole. That’s not going to happen
- Eye doctor called and told me the stars are actually from the anger I’m about to go through. I thought my insurance covered these beautiful pair of Nike frames and the lenses. Got all excited and then they just called and said they messed up reading my insurance. Womp womp for me. Oh well. Back to Zenni I go. Side note, if you need glasses, that’s seriously the best place to go. Well, if you want a generic brand which is all I’ll actually pay for when it comes to glasses lol. Not going to pay $200 just to have a Nike logo on my frame. Insurance sucks. Rant over. Back to stars on feeds
- Back to the HoH room
- Cody says ‘say whatever the fuck you want to say on the way out’ referring to someone he wants to evict. Of course, if we didn’t have stars, we wouldn’t have to put the pieces together through the process of elimination to realize he was referring to Dani. Seriously, I find myself using elimination to figure out who these people are talking about way more than I’d like to. It’s so insanely frustrating. Bad mood day for me. I’m big mad? Am I big mad? I like that term. I guess I’m big mad today
- 7:30 pm – Took a nap, watched the CBS show, and back to feeds
- To see nothing at all happening on feeds. On the bright side, it’s not stars – yet
- The CBS episode was boring. Not much else to say about it.
- 8:00 pm – Back to stars
- 9:15 pm – Tyler and Memphis in the HoH room
- Memphis is basically just repeating the stuff he says every time. We need to win comps, our odds are good. Blah blah
- These dummies are still talking about the schedule and how a triple this week puts the house on schedule. Have they ever watched this show? They don’t need a triple this week. They almost always do a speed week during the final week where two people are evicted (Tue/Thu) so they can just as easily do a double this week and do that speed week and still be on schedule. Math wizards in this house.
- “It’s about to get crazy” – the thing these people have been saying for about 5 weeks now
- Tyler leaves, Christmas enters
- She vents about Dani sucking up to Kevin and David and they also do a bash session on how much of a rookie David is
- Now it’s time for Cody and Memphis to praise each other. This week needs to end quickly
- 10:45 pm – Dani, Cody, and Tyler are in the HoH room chatting
- Meanwhile, Christmas has lost her mind and is stacking the inflatable animals
Check back for updatesAdvertisement